PDA

View Full Version : Little Girl Dresses for Christmas?

HdWench
December 1st, 2013, 11:43 AM
Cat turned me onto this website with cute little girl dresses (of course her and I can sew them) but thought I'd share this website - Darling little dresses I'm sure we could all make quick :-) I've a grand-daughter this one would look adorable on!! But I also love the Chevron Dress reminds me of Quilts :icon_wave:

Lolly Wolly Doodle ? Black Damask Red Ruffle Dress (http://www.lollywollydoodle.com/collections/dresses/products/black-damask-red-ruffle-dress)

Cat n bull
December 1st, 2013, 12:46 PM
I LOVE dresses! Especially dresses for little girls vs dresses for big girls who've outgrown frills and ruffles and lace. My favorite things to make.

Claire Hallman
December 1st, 2013, 02:42 PM
What is the best pattern company to use for little girl dresses? I think I want to make a few that are just A line with a button shoulder. Maybe dress them up with some embroidery. I have never made a little girl dress, lol, since I had a son.:0

Cat n bull
December 1st, 2013, 03:00 PM
Claire, it's been so long since I've made little girl dresses! I would check eBay first for patterns, they will have an excellent variety. The big commercial pattern companies change their designs so much, eBay will have the older ones, and hopefully for less $$ too!