PDA

View Full Version : Do you have young children and love to PP?

cyndiofthevortex
November 29th, 2013, 10:08 PM
I found a great deal on this book today and would love to pass it along to someone who loves to paper piece and would like to have it. It is in perfect condition.

Is there someone out there who would like it?

Doloris
November 29th, 2013, 10:14 PM
here is a link to see what is inside. No kids here, but would make a great quilt for a Harry Potter fan.
Martingale - Spellbinding Quilts (Print version + eBook bundle) (http://www.shopmartingale.com/spellbinding-quilts.html)

Cyndi, you are the best with all your generosity lately.

Kgrammiecaz
November 29th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Looks like a great book. I love the black witch. Would be a perfect pattern for my wizard of oz quilt. Whoever gets i would love a copy of that pattern if you dont mind.

kelliedi
November 29th, 2013, 10:43 PM
cyndi i'm just tonight starting to paper piece some blocks with the help of you tube. i think im going to really like it ifi can learn to think

cyndiofthevortex
November 29th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Kellie, this book is filled with very difficult patterns to paper piece. I can PP but these are too complicated for my skill level. Someone with LOTS of PPing experience would be able to do them (and enjoy it), I think.

Good luck with your PPing! I find it hard to do, but I know lots of people just love it.

tdimitrov77
November 30th, 2013, 12:45 AM
I would Love this book...8) If no one else wants it I do.

Iris Girl
November 30th, 2013, 06:15 AM
I find paper piecing to be a lot of fun the book looks like it has a lot of great patterns.

cyndiofthevortex
November 30th, 2013, 06:39 AM
dtimitrove77, it's yours! Send me your address and I'll get it right out to you. I'm glad it will be going to a good home.

tdimitrov77
December 1st, 2013, 03:59 AM
Thank you!!!

toggpine
December 1st, 2013, 04:08 AM
Cyndi, You are so sweet!
T, I hope we see a fabulous quilt out of the book soon!

I can't seem to wrap my mind around paper piecing. I have a turtle quilt I want to do for MIL, and they are PP. Thankfully they are large pieces and not to tiny & fiddlely. I'm hoping it will be a good way to start. The owner of the new LQS said to bring it in if I have problems, as she loves to PP. (How awesome is THAT??)

HdWench
December 1st, 2013, 05:05 AM
:icon_wave: Yeah dtimitrove! Of course we can't wait to see your quilt from this book!!

The only paper piercing I do is checking my 1/4" seam line with a recipe card, does that count??

:-Debbie

mommadeb
December 1st, 2013, 05:59 PM
dtimitrove77-got the first reply in for it, but if she changes her mind, I'm in. My SIL is a fanatic for those kinds of characters, especially dragons. I've been looking for something with dragons. The witch is perfect too.

tdimitrov77
December 1st, 2013, 11:02 PM
I would be happy to scan and print any designs and send them to you!

Looks like a great book. I love the black witch. Would be a perfect pattern for my wizard of oz quilt. Whoever gets i would love a copy of that pattern if you dont mind.

tdimitrov77
December 1st, 2013, 11:03 PM
Same goes for you... I will scan and print out whatever designs you want and send them to you to give to your sister..

dtimitrove77-got the first reply in for it, but if she changes her mind, I'm in. My SIL is a fanatic for those kinds of characters, especially dragons. I've been looking for something with dragons. The witch is perfect too.