PDA

View Full Version : Summer/Fall Officially over!

easyquilts
November 12th, 2013, 07:32 AM
I took the little dogs out, at their usual 4:45am... We have SNOW! I love sons...as long as I can stay in and be cozy, with Buddy, the iPad, my hand quilting, and Judy....the sewing machine....

Being of Mexican heritage, the two Chihuahuas were NOT thrilled.... But out they went! Some Chihuahuas wear little boots.... I don't think that would fly with Spencer and Finn.... They have both been fed, and are snuggled back in bed..

HdWench
November 12th, 2013, 08:42 AM
oh no Sandy!! that 4 letter word

S N O W

I bet the hurried up and did their business :-) No booties?? I've been known to put clothes on my cats, that goes over I'm sure as you trying to put boots on your little babies hahaha!

Gosh it's too early to think about Snow!

Well stay inside and sew

Bubby
November 12th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Sandy, we got winter here, too. My Girls are from California and I can tell the ice isn't setting real well with them. Our Miss Molly loved the snow above all things. The verdict is out on Dottie & Olive. I'm sure your chichi's were happy to get back into their bed!

Roxanne
November 12th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Snowing here too. Very pretty. I love snow at the beginning of winter. By February, I am getting pretty sick of it.

Monique
November 12th, 2013, 04:39 PM

This is the view from out my front door yesterday. Yes I think winter is here.

PeggyM
November 12th, 2013, 09:18 PM
It is beautiful. To look at, that is. We usually get snow that turns to slush quickly, then freezes over.

Kelly F
November 12th, 2013, 10:15 PM
​I wish I had seen snow today.. Some folks near me saw it.. :(