PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead - 11/10/2013

shorte85
November 11th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Don't read unless you've watched this episode....
I warned you.... lol

What did you think about the whole situation? This episode I think they kind of dragged on once again. I think they could have skipped all the sickness, but they also had to have some not survive for the sake of the show. I sure did think Glen was going to go, but I also thought Hershel was going to end up getting bitten or hurt somehow. He was really pushing his luck!

I'm still curious as to whether or not Daryl is going to understand about the Carol situation, or if he is going to be pissed. I am glad that Maggie understood and agreed with what Rick did on not allowing Carol to come back.

The Governor! I was wondering when they were going to have him appear! Of course they had to WAIT til the end of the show to have him appear. What do you guys think of that? It actually looks like he is on his own!!! I wonder if he's going to finally give up and try and see if the group will let him in. Hmm!!!!

What do you guys think of the Governor situation?

Can't wait to see next week's episode...

Hulamoon
November 11th, 2013, 03:57 AM
Your so bad! I didn't watch yet and had to scroll. I hate scrolling! :lol: I'll see ya in the morning :)

shorte85
November 11th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Ha ha, I warned you! :P

Patrice
November 11th, 2013, 08:20 AM
I have only watched the first two season and liked it but I can't get hubby into it so stopped watching. My kids all watch it. It is filmed in the town I live in. The high school is where my kids went. The main character rick shops in my husband store. They probably all do. He just doesn't watch the show to know they are famous..lol..maybe after we get done with breaking bad I can talk him into watching it..they are getting ready to film the hungry games here now

Hulamoon
November 11th, 2013, 12:41 PM
How cool Patrice!

It was dragging a bit. But they sure got rid of people really fast! I felt bad for Hershel that he finally had to kill. I think the main cast is going to stay in place. Glen couldn't go! This week was a set up for everyone finding out about Carol and the Governor. for next week. I think he is jealous/mad/ pscyo that the prison group is working and he's failing to take them down.

Next week will be really good! And CJ I watched it at 4:30 in the morning without reading your spoiler:)

Kelly F
November 12th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Interesting episode.. Yes I agree, I thought doc was a goner. And I thought Glenn was too. I thought for sure that Maggie would walk into a situation where she had to choose between her Dad and her man.

I am not sure why they are using trees to hold the fence..why not shoot down the WD?

I think Daryl will go find Carol...

Ughhh. I do not like the Governor.. He has 9 lives... Freaky deaky dude!!

shorte85
November 12th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Interesting episode.. Yes I agree, I thought doc was a goner. And I thought Glenn was too. I thought for sure that Maggie would walk into a situation where she had to choose between her Dad and her man.

I am not sure why they are using trees to hold the fence..why not shoot down the WD?

I think Daryl will go find Carol...

Ughhh. I do not like the Governor.. He has 9 lives... Freaky deaky dude!!

I've thought about the whole shooting them, but they are probably trying to avoid shooting the walking dead unless absolutely have to. I believe they want to save as much ammo as they can.

K. McEuen
November 12th, 2013, 11:27 PM
why not shoot down the WD?

It's even harder to get ammo during the zombie apocalypse that it is right now ...

Kelly F
November 12th, 2013, 11:41 PM
well if you are gonna use all of the ammo to shoot them after they break the fence, might as well as have used the ammo to keep them from breaking the fence..and using automatic weapons is the fastest way to use the ammo up... Lol. So much thinking goes into walking dead... Hahahaha

tdimitrov77
November 12th, 2013, 11:50 PM
I too feel like the season has started off really slow...not as much action. Hopefully next episode will be awesome!! The Governor!! iccckkk! I think he will try to take them down!! He is still mad about this daughter/WD Hopefully Michone(don't know how to spell her name) will kill him! I have mixed feelings about Carol...but one thing is for sure.. when Hershall is gone, they will be sad that they don't have her around... she has been learning to do everything that he did medically. I hope we will see her again.. in a good way!

Hulamoon
November 13th, 2013, 01:15 AM
If they are taking rides out side to find ammo, food etc. I think they should find flame throwers or something else besides knifes. I never had to kill a zombie, but there has to be something else.

Lissau
November 13th, 2013, 01:16 AM
loll l love this show but at the same time its really hard to watch ....and its always on here in Australia when l'm eating my lunch hahaha........they fast track every episode ..so we see it 2 hours after the USA does