PDA

View Full Version : For my fellow Western Washingtonians.....

bubba
November 7th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Yikes!!! I nearly failed in my duty!!! If you are not familiar w/Trains and Fabrics that is at 23rd/Sheridan in Tacoma, now is the time to become acquainted!!! She has two yearly sales and the fall one started yesterday. All bolted fabric is 40% off!!!! She sells the same quality fabric as any quilt shop, Moda, Thimbleberries, Blank Fabric, etc.....for about $2 less a yard normally.....but for 40% off?? Who can say no?

It started yesterday and runs thru Saturday. I believe she is open till 6pm, but you may want to call the shop to be certain. Don't let the neighborhood scare you away...it's a gem!

MayinJerset
November 7th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Too bad I live so far away or I'd jump at the 40% off!

Monique
November 7th, 2013, 08:04 AM
I guess they don't sell on-line. I checked.

toggpine
November 7th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Thanks Pat! I knew the time was approaching, but couldn't remember when exactly!

bubba
November 7th, 2013, 03:54 PM
I think I'll be there shortly after lunch. The fall one is always the first full week of November, and I can't remember the month for the spring one.

HeatherN_WA
November 8th, 2013, 04:20 AM
Thanks for the info. I live south of Olympia, but it would be worth the drive to check out a 40% off sale!

bubba
November 8th, 2013, 04:28 AM
Need directions??? It's easy to find. Exit at 38th Street, head east, turn left on M St (at the Safeway), head north, going thru the light at the bottom of the hill (South Tacoma Way) and turn left at the next one (Center Street). At Wilkeson (the next light) turn right going up a big hill. Turn right at the top (25th Street), head East about six blocks. You will see a park on the left at Sheridan. Turn left on the next street after this. When you get to the stop sign, you are at 23rd Street. Turn left and it will be on the right. Looks like a big warehouse. Don't be put off by how it is inside, the people are friendly and the prices are great!