PDA

View Full Version : Blah!!

Mpyles
November 5th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Ever just feel blah??!! I have all day...just can't seem to shake it. I have tried to keep busy to shake it but just isn't helping!! Blah blah blah!!......

ilive2craft2
November 5th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Same here! Blah blah blah.... Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!

MRoy
November 5th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Yep, been there, done that! Hope tomorrow is better for you!

Kelly F
November 5th, 2013, 11:09 PM
A co-worker and I were saying the same thing! Blah!

Jean Sewing Machine
November 5th, 2013, 11:18 PM
The rain made me have the blahs today, plus the triptofan from the turkey I had for lunch!

PeggyM
November 5th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Chocolate: The cure for all ails. Just a suggestion. :) Hope you perk up!

Kgrammiecaz
November 5th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Ok it was a crappy day. Whats the deal. For all that had a blah day tomorrow can only get better

cyndiofthevortex
November 5th, 2013, 11:30 PM
I absolutely hate the blahs! I'm sorry you're suffering from them. Just remember they will pass and you'll be back to enjoying life, hopefully very soon!

Hulamoon
November 5th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Here too. Must be the mugginess. I think all I did was feed the cat's and the fish.

cyndiofthevortex
November 5th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Here too. Must be the mugginess. I think all I did was feed the cat's and the fish.As long as you didn't feed the fish to the cats, it's all okay.

easyquilts
November 5th, 2013, 11:35 PM
[QUOTE=PeggyM;413181]Chocolate: The cure for all ails. Just a suggestion. :) Hope you perk up![/QUOTE

And a nice glass of wine.....

Hulamoon
November 5th, 2013, 11:57 PM
As long as you didn't feed the fish to the cats, it's all okay.

lol At one time I had a fish bowl with a fighting fish in it. Well it was missing and I asked my dd where did it go. I thought it jumped out. One of the cat's pawed it out. Poor fishy.

Mpyles
November 6th, 2013, 01:21 AM
As long as you didn't feed the fish to the cats, it's all okay.

Lol, now that was funny!!

ksap
November 6th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Unfortunately, my mood is directly connected to the weather. So this dreary rainy day is definitely adding to my Blah. I know I am heading into the most challenging time for me- winter!! As my level of Blah increases, so will me desire to hibernate.

I am hoping that this winter is going to be different now that I am an official quilter. I am stocking up on fabric and lots of ideas for future quilts, so when the Blahs are really bad and I want to hibernate, no problem because I will have plenty to do. Quilting chases the Blahs away and that makes me very happy.

Bubby
November 6th, 2013, 12:06 PM
I'm feeling pretty Blah myself today...maybe getting my hair cut today will perk me up a little.

Lisapc
November 6th, 2013, 01:29 PM
lol At one time I had a fish bowl with a fighting fish in it. Well it was missing and I asked my dd where did it go. I thought it jumped out. One of the cat's pawed it out. Poor fishy.

In 2006 I got Brenna and Peter matching fish shaped fish bowls with a Beta fish for each. Red for her and blue for him. I ran out Christmas Eve to get the fish so it would be a real surprise. When we woke up Christmas morning I went straight to the coffee pot that was next to the fish bowls that had ribbons tied around them. The blue fish was lying on the counter dead. He did jump from his bowl. I was devastated and grateful that I saw it before my Lil' Peter did. We just told him we wanted to take him to pick out his own fishy. At 2 he didn't question us.

Learner quilter
November 6th, 2013, 01:41 PM
I had that feeling on Saturday, here in Glasgow it was wet,dark and miserable. We call it Dreich... I done nothing, I only moved to make more tea. I needed to finish my quilt.. Sunday morning came, 1 hour and machine stitching on quilt was done by night time binding was finished as well. :icon_happy::icon_happy::icon_happy: time to start a new project.