PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead gals! ( I didn't see another thread yet)

Kelly F
November 4th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Don't scroll down----- spoiler alert!!!

Don't look yet...

What in the world?? Gave Carol the boot? I am emotionally tied to her. So anxious to see where her road leads.

Whose feet did they show on the preview?

Why is the doctor hanging in the sick ward... Won't he get sick?

Hulamoon
November 4th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Yeah, that was an intense situation! I can't believe he did that. I almost feel like waiting and watching it as a marathon because it ended too soon!

shorte85
November 4th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Okay, yes it was a shock and I always hate the end of the episode. It seems to always cut it off at the wrong times! lol In my opinion anyways.

I think it was a good choice that Rick told Carol she needed to go. Carol was getting to be heartless, and was willing to do anything to protect the group but in the wrong ways possible. However, if Rick didn't give Carol the boot Tyreese would have killed her and I know Rick knew that (which is why he told her that). Had he let Carol come back, I really do believe Tyreese would have went ballistic and would have found a way to find out WHO killed Karen and David. I do believe though, Daryl is not going to be a happy camper when he returns to the jail facility and finds out Carol is no longer apart of the group.

I feel that Hershel is the only thing that is keeping the people in the quarantine alive, and in order to do that he had to go in there to get them to drink the special drink he had made. Yeah he's risking the fact that he may get sick, but he was willing to risk that to keep as many people alive til they come back with medicine.

What did you guys think of Bob and Daryl? When Daryl found out that Bob had a bottle of aclohol in his bag when it should have been just medicine? AND it was even after when Daryl and Bob were getting closer as friends and Bob had to go and mess it up with putting a bottle of liquor in his bag.

Can't wait to see next week's episode!

Hulamoon
November 4th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Darryl didn't have to get so mad about the bottle. It's stressful times and sometimes you just need a drink. lol I'm surprised they don't do hauls of it when they go out on runs. If Rick is mostly in charge why didn't he save those two people?

Can't wait to see what Carol does out on her own.

Kelly F
November 4th, 2013, 11:28 PM
I think Daryl was prob more mad that Bob reached for his gun.. I would have tackled him and slugged him. That is way offensive when you are a gun toter. I was yelling at the screen, "No he didn't! Kick his butt Daryl!" Lol!!

Ya I think Daryl may miss Carol and go look for her. But I am anxious to follow her.

shorte85
November 5th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Darryl didn't have to get so mad about the bottle. It's stressful times and sometimes you just need a drink. lol I'm surprised they don't do hauls of it when they go out on runs. If Rick is mostly in charge why didn't he save those two people?

Can't wait to see what Carol does out on her own.

I honestly at the time don't think Rick knew about the killing of Karen and David, no one knew until Tyreese found their bodies. I'm thinking it happened when everyone was trying to fight off the walkers off the fence and keep them from coming in.

Hulamoon
November 5th, 2013, 08:55 AM
I meant the two people that him and Carol found when they were out. It seemed like they weren't going to come back for them. I felt like he was weighing on in a lot. They were begging to go and might be still alive if they took them.

I'm going to have to watch that one again.

Kelly F
November 5th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Ya Lorie.. Weird they introduced these 2 new peeps and disposed of only 1 right away.. I bet the other one pops up. In a bad way.. Remember they were given 2 guns by Lincoln, I bet the guy stole the girl's gun and ran off...

Marebear
November 5th, 2013, 02:07 PM
That whole scene with Darrell and Bob was just weird. First I thought the bottle would break when it slammed down on the roof. Then I kept waiting for the walkers to come out of the broken window, but they never did. Just the 2 guys chest fighting not worried at all about the walkers LOL

I'm sad about Carol too. I can't believe she didn't try harder to change Rick's mind. I hope they follow her in the story. I think Rick definitely has a "holier-than-thou" attitude a lot.

shorte85
November 6th, 2013, 04:06 AM
I meant the two people that him and Carol found when they were out. It seemed like they weren't going to come back for them. I felt like he was weighing on in a lot. They were begging to go and might be still alive if they took them.

I'm going to have to watch that one again.

OHHH! Yeah, sorry misunderstood you. :)

Yeah, in a way I kind of felt like Carol wasn't too worried about them where Rick wanted to keep them safe. I think that's why Rick kind of looked at Carol in a funny way when she said okay, can you do this and that like Rick didn't want to jeopardize them to get killed if that makes sense. I kind of sensed that she was kind of just using them and if they got killed, oh well type of thing and Rick was more like he could tell that they weren't really fit to fight off the zombies type of thing... I don't know, it's kind of a back and forth thing... Kind of like when they came to the fence and found that girl's leg, I they showed Carol and Rick's face, I kind of felt like Carol was "smirking" like I knew this was going to happen where Rick was pretty bummed about it. But that is just my opinion... lol

Ya Lorie.. Weird they introduced these 2 new peeps and disposed of only 1 right away.. I bet the other one pops up. In a bad way.. Remember they were given 2 guns by Lincoln, I bet the guy stole the girl's gun and ran off...

Hm that's a pretty good theory. Guess we will have to wait and see! :P

That whole scene with Darrell and Bob was just weird. First I thought the bottle would break when it slammed down on the roof. Then I kept waiting for the walkers to come out of the broken window, but they never did. Just the 2 guys chest fighting not worried at all about the walkers LOL

I'm sad about Carol too. I can't believe she didn't try harder to change Rick's mind. I hope they follow her in the story. I think Rick definitely has a "holier-than-thou" attitude a lot.

Yeah I was waiting for Daryl to take Bob out for grabbing for the gun, and risking the group and trying to save the bag with the bottle of liquor in it. I think Daryl was just disappointed with Bob because he was willing to risk himself and the group over a bottle of liquor which he had already confessed to doing to the guy on the run before where he got stuck under the shelving. But yeah I was definitely waiting for a walker to come out of somewhere and do something drastic but nope.

I feel that Carol knew that Rick was right about her not coming back and I feel that is why she didn't fight him on it. I kind of thought she was going to end up killing or injuring Rick or doing something to go back to the jail but it never happened. I definitely feel like Carol gave up because she knew she had changed a lot since the beginning, but I feel it was because it was a way to survive for her.

Hulamoon
November 6th, 2013, 04:37 PM
I re-watched the last three episodes over so I could catch some things I missed. I was wrong about Rick not caring about the two because he wanted to wait and she didn't. And the Darryl Bob thing was about getting them in danger because of Bob's previous incident. I shouldn't watch things in the night owl hours. lol

shorte85
November 6th, 2013, 06:23 PM
I re-watched the last three episodes over so I could catch some things I missed. I was wrong about Rick not caring about the two because he wanted to wait and she didn't. And the Darryl Bob thing was about getting them in danger because of Bob's previous incident. I shouldn't watch things in the night owl hours. lol

He he!! It's all good. That's what I love about DVR, you can rewatch episodes if you want!! :)

Kelly F
November 6th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Such a great show.. Thought provoking and entertaining!!

tdimitrov77
November 7th, 2013, 12:27 AM
I think your right about the holier than thou thing with Rick...his wife was that way too! I have to admit that he has done a lot to keep the group together...but I think that Daryl should be the leader...I think even though his brother was terrible...he is a really good man who thinks before he acts and takes other people into consideration. That could be because he has experienced the lows in life before this whole thing...unlike Rick.

Kelly F
November 7th, 2013, 12:29 AM
I think your right about the holier than thou thing with Rick...his wife was that way too! I have to admit that he has done a lot to keep the group together...but I think that Daryl should be the leader...I think even though his brother was terrible...he is a really good man who thinks before he acts and takes other people into consideration. That could be because he has experienced the lows in life before this whole thing...unlike Rick.

is this Mrs. Daryl Dixon ?? Lol. Just kidding! But I want that shirt that says that!

tdimitrov77
November 7th, 2013, 12:30 AM
oh yeah...and shocked about Carol!! How is he going to explain it to the 2 little girls that she promised to take care of?? And Daryl? Not only that...the Tyrese will be mad that he let her go!
I think Daryl will get over the whole alcohol thing...he is just mad that that guy is putting the others in danger.

tdimitrov77
November 7th, 2013, 12:30 AM
lol he is a cutie!!

Kelly F
November 7th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Yes he is!!

Hulamoon
November 7th, 2013, 12:42 AM
I think that with Rick he was depended upon because of being a police officer. He had that duty. He tried to step back and said I'm not your governor. He's stuck being the leader though.

tdimitrov77
November 8th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Yeah your right...he was kind of pushed into it because he was a police officer...and pretty level headed too in the beginning....plus nobody else wanted to step up and be responsible for everyone....can't blame them...there has been some really tough choices that they have had to make!!