PDA

View Full Version : Quick, you just read something and you LOL so hard you teared up!

HdWench
November 2nd, 2013, 06:57 AM
The post about the copperhead snake then another posted they had to go find a puppy photo to get that snake out of their head -- Ok that was my LOL and 2 tissues

Why I get Nothing done for hours after logging on here - You are FUN and (((Thank you)))

I LOVE laughing so hard I almost cry at 3 am when everyone's asleep, reading a funny post here or there - So Quick - What thread just made you Bust out Laughing??

Ooh :lol::lol: TuTu's - check that one out to get a good morning smile or a laugh

Debbie

Sandy Navas
November 2nd, 2013, 09:36 AM
Whew, maybe she's finally fallen asleep . . . please don't disturb her . . .

Lisapc
November 2nd, 2013, 02:16 PM
That post about needing to find a fluffy puppy made me giggle too!

pcbatiks
November 2nd, 2013, 03:33 PM
You're welcome :D .............great now I'm thinking about the snake again! Here puppy........

That is one of the reasons I love this forum........you never know when you are going to find a really good laugh!

bhaggerty
November 2nd, 2013, 03:35 PM
I will help you!
Here is our fluffy puppy Cocoa!
he is playing with his favorite toy - braided strips of left over fleece!

pcbatiks
November 2nd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Cocoa is too cute! And I have my two pups staring at me while I eat! :D

MRoy
November 2nd, 2013, 04:18 PM
Cocoa looks sooooo much better than the snake! LOL! I really appreciate the identifying info about the copperhead but I'm phobic of snakes and can't deal with looking at pictures of them or seeing them on t.v. I was flipping channels earlier this week and "Snakes on a Plane" came up. Needless to say, I didn't stop to watch!

Mchelem
November 3rd, 2013, 03:41 AM
Cocoa looks sooooo much better than the snake! LOL! I really appreciate the identifying info about the copperhead but I'm phobic of snakes and can't deal with looking at pictures of them or seeing them on t.v. I was flipping channels earlier this week and "Snakes on a Plane" came up. Needless to say, I didn't stop to watch!

I hate the movie arachnophobia. I can't watch it!!!

easyquilts
November 3rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
Cocoa is too cute! And I have my two pups staring at me while I eat! :D

Mine do the same thing!

easyquilts
November 3rd, 2013, 09:36 AM

I share your phobia! We have one of those huge old 52 inch TV's... So I am very careful about not hitting the Animal Planet channel... And National Geographic has a new show Snake Salvation.... It's about snake handlers.

I can't do pictures, either.... Don't walk in the woods, or hike.... Don't camp, either..... As I noted in another thread, when I was a paramedic, there was a house full of snakes...owned by a single woman,, my crew understood that. I would NOT go into that hours. They would have to bring the patient hot me.... Even for a full out code.

I am also leery of pet stores.... There is one in gown I won't go into....and I gave a set route to the fog food in our local Petsmart. The first time I went in, I made a young clerk walk with me, to the fog food and back to the register. I was a total wreck.