PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful news.......

dizzyLiz
October 31st, 2013, 11:42 PM
I have such wonderful news. My oldest daughter had a molar pregnancy and cancer 3 years ago. She had chemo and radiation. The doctors were unsure if she could ever have another child. She has one daughter , 11 years old. Well, Danielle called last week and said, Mom I'm testing positive for pregnancy...and we aren't even trying LOL. She wanted to wait until today to go public as she was scheduled for a ultra sound. This early, a ultra sound is the only way to differiniate between a molar pregnancy and a actual baby. Well we have a STRONG heartbeat and a actual baby. Tenative due date is June 17th. I am so excited. This is such a blessing. She is working full time and school part time, her husband is in PA school, so their plates are really full. I told her this baby is a gift from God, don't worry He planned this. My DGD is so happy to be a big sister.

With all of the loss and heart ache here last week, I just wanted to share my joy.

Please pray for a healthy Mom and baby.

bkthomas
October 31st, 2013, 11:47 PM
This is Good News!!!! Congratulations!!!

pcbatiks
October 31st, 2013, 11:56 PM
Yay ........congratulations Liz! I'm very happy for you and your daughter!

Kgrammiecaz
November 1st, 2013, 12:21 AM
Wonderful news. Congrats

Lisapc
November 1st, 2013, 12:57 AM
Congratulations! Not only wonderful news but news made even more special by the long road here. Prayers for a healthy baby and Mom.

Terri
November 1st, 2013, 04:23 AM
How wonderful for all of you! Prayers for an uneventful pregnancy and a happy & healthy Mommy & baby/ :-) This just one instance that shows just how good God is. :)

HdWench
November 1st, 2013, 04:26 AM
Congratulations and many prayers for a safe pregnancy! Glad to read good news and Happy Dance you get to make another baby quilt :-) cool beans

Debbie

MayinJerset
November 1st, 2013, 04:32 AM
That is Wonderful News!

Monique
November 1st, 2013, 07:21 AM
That is wonderful news. I hope it all goes well. Congratulations.

Bubby
November 1st, 2013, 07:24 AM
Terrific news...Congratulations!

Sandy Navas
November 1st, 2013, 09:37 AM
How terribly exciting - just lets us know that God works in mysterious ways. CONGRATULATIONS to the whole family!!

SallyO'Sews
November 1st, 2013, 10:08 AM
Thanks for sharing your wonderful news, Liz! Give your DD and her family a big quilty hug from all of us!
Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

asta
November 1st, 2013, 10:13 AM
Congratulations and best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery.

dizzyLiz
November 1st, 2013, 01:18 PM
Thank you for all your well wishes. Please continue with your prayers.

Joan@DebtofGratitude
November 1st, 2013, 01:34 PM
In the words of the Buddhists, all of life is "arising and falling." Ecclesiastes expresses the same thought with "To everything there is a season . . ."

I think of life as ebbing and flowing like the tides. As with all friends, we mourn with each other and we celebrate with each other. Congratulations on your happy news!

MRoy
November 1st, 2013, 02:19 PM
That's wonderful news. Congratulations!

Andrea F
November 3rd, 2013, 10:14 PM
Congratulations! Thatīs really great news.

easyquilts
November 6th, 2013, 12:13 PM
I am thrilled for you and your family!