Sandy Navas
October 30th, 2013, 08:03 PM
I sent you some mail/ Should be there soon:

kensington
October 30th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Rotflol... Nice Sandy, very nice.

K. McEuen
October 30th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Haha, I've been looking for it, maybe tomorrow. Hopefully before the trick or treaters get it!

kensington
October 30th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Is it Fudge?

Jean Sewing Machine
October 30th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Is it Fudge?
No, it's mud!

Sandy Navas
October 30th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Is it Fudge?

You are so bad. That's why I like you so much!!!! Actually the PO sent it back.

Karen it should be there tomorrow or Saturday. Have fun!!!

Miss Sheri
October 30th, 2013, 11:39 PM
I sent you some mail/ Should be there soon:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! (I look and sound like a goofball sitting here at my computer, giggling and snorting with suppressed laughter!)

Hulamoon
October 31st, 2013, 01:54 AM
:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_crazy::icon _rofl:

snippet
October 31st, 2013, 02:12 AM
I hope its not fudge!

Musical_Starling
October 31st, 2013, 02:32 AM
Fudge and outdoor Albuquerque don't sound like a good combination, even if it is the end of October lol

Well Karen, just remember that as soon as it arrives, stick it in the fridge so it can re-set! Don't go messing with a perfectly good batch of fudge, that's just cruel! But if that picture is any indication of where Sandy put it.... Well, I think I might know why it hasn't arrived yet... :icon_giggle:

bubba
October 31st, 2013, 03:06 AM
Too many comments....I must keep my mouth shut and behave. :icon_heh:

bkthomas
October 31st, 2013, 03:09 AM
Too many comments....I must keep my mouth shut and behave. :icon_heh:

Woot! Woot!

kensington
October 31st, 2013, 03:25 AM
Fudge and outdoor Albuquerque don't sound like a good combination, even if it is the end of October lol

Well Karen, just remember that as soon as it arrives, stick it in the fridge so it can re-set! Don't go messing with a perfectly good batch of fudge, that's just cruel! But if that picture is any indication of where Sandy put it.... Well, I think I might know why it hasn't arrived yet... :icon_giggle:

Actually, it doesn't hurt fudge to rework it, or to shape it into a pan when it's in a glump, you can even put it back on the stove and reheat it if doesn't set up. My mom, aunts and gramma were candy making queens. I've done it myself with Peanut Butter Fudge. MMMMmm my favorite!

bkthomas
October 31st, 2013, 04:16 AM
Actually, it doesn't hurt fudge to rework it, or to shape it into a pan when it's in a glump, you can even put it back on the stove and reheat it if doesn't set up. My mom, aunts and gramma were candy making queens. I've done it myself with Peanut Butter Fudge. MMMMmm my favorite!

Oh kensington, how sweet.....you come up with the best solutions all the time! :icon_tup:

HdWench
October 31st, 2013, 05:21 AM
omg and the most dreamy Fudge sent to the Retreat was from Lisa!! Kensington molded it, but every single person said how Melt in your Mouth it was, Creamy and Delicious!!! And no-one refrained from eating 1 or 3 pieces LOL

I admit I ate 2 at least -- Seriously Lisa that recipe would love in the recipe forum!! Mine is the stick in microwave bowl 5 minutes and pretend you are eating fudge!! Your's was heaven sent to the Retreat and MUCH appreciated by all Yummmmmm

Kengs, sounds like Mom, Aunt and Grandmother taught you some heavenly candy making secrets too. I turn it over to hubby - that IS what a man is for right?

Saw a man posting in a game room - Well MY wife will be a great cook that IS what's she's for right? ohhhhhh Why yes dear, so what you going out to HUNT, trap and scale, pluck for little wifey to cook up?? :D

Sandy Navas
October 31st, 2013, 12:29 PM
You all don't remember that Lisa didn't send her fudge from the same mail box that I used, however . . . don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

kensington
October 31st, 2013, 03:27 PM
Oh kensington, how sweet.....you come up with the best solutions all the time! :icon_tup:

This ain't my first Rodeo.

K. McEuen
November 1st, 2013, 12:20 PM
It's here! And as hubby said as he carried it in "You got a big old envelope stuffed as full as it could be!"

Thank you much, Ms. Sandy. :)

kensington
November 1st, 2013, 12:22 PM
"Big Ole Envelope".... He aint' country. LOL.