PDA

View Full Version : My loveliest creation so far!

Joan@DebtofGratitude
October 24th, 2013, 12:25 AM
I've been posting photos of my quilts and projects and thought today was a great day to post a photo of my loveliest creation so far -- my son!

My baby turned 18 today.

I took this photo of him on the right on Sunday. I have a good camera and we were practicing for senior portraits. Not bad, I think.

Can you tell Mom loves him a little?

Lisapc
October 24th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Handsome little boy and handsome young man. What an exciting time of life he is in right now. I hope you are doing alright with all the growing up he is doing?

TeresaJean
October 24th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Very Handsome... Good job !

Joan@DebtofGratitude
October 24th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Handsome little boy and handsome young man. What an exciting time of life he is in right now. I hope you are doing alright with all the growing up he is doing?

So far, so good. My DD went to college a year ago and I really spent a year struggling with empty nest disease. I think that's why I got into quilting. I was determined not to spend another year sitting on the sofa snacking and watching tv.

Once I got over her being gone, I decided there's no advantage to having one in college and one at home. They might as well both be gone! I'm actually looking forward to the empty house. (At least I think I am.) Except for paying two college bills, there will be plenty of time to quilt!

auntiemern
October 24th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Such a handsome young man. Those beautiful blue eyes must melt a million girls hearts.

Andrea F
October 24th, 2013, 02:39 AM
What a handsome young man. My boys are a little bit older and although one is in college, both are still at home. Well, one of them was gone and came back. But the empty nest syndrome I had when he was first gone was really nasty. Next time it will be easier. At least I think so.

bkthomas
October 24th, 2013, 02:44 AM
Very handsome young man! You've every right to feel proud!

Kgrammiecaz
October 24th, 2013, 02:59 AM
You have good reason to express bragging love. Handsome young man for sure

easyquilts
October 24th, 2013, 05:18 AM
What a handsome young man! You must be so proud of him... I can tell....

nana margaret
October 24th, 2013, 06:10 AM
What a handsome young man you have, those eyes! You take a great portrait!

Sandy Navas
October 24th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Those eyes!!!! Mommas all have the right to be proud. Happy Birthday!!!