PDA

View Full Version : Hi.....its been a while!

EnumclawGramma
October 23rd, 2013, 07:30 AM
I haven't been on here much lately. I miss my forum buddies. My cousin in NY sent me tickets to come see her for my birthday this month. This was the first time I've flown anywhere alone in 38 years, and I had an awesome time! Glad to get home, but glad I went. It was a VERY spur of the moment trip. I picked up a really nasty bug on the plane and have been sick since my return home. Lovely. I am crawling out of my hole and playing catch up with life. I joined the fall mug rug swap and was SO behind on that I'm embarrassed. I am hoping my swap buddy has mercy and understands. Ugh. I am making a set of place mats for my cousin for a Thank you gift, and then I'm getting going on some Christmas sewing. I've got several UFOs to finish up, given the timing they may all be gifts as well. I'll be glad to get this Fall behind me and get on to feeling normal again. For sure.

Jean Sewing Machine
October 23rd, 2013, 07:42 AM
Hi, Libby! Glad you are back with us, but sorry to hear you were sick. I was in the Seattle area from Oct. 8-16, and I kept asking my friends how far to Enumclaw! Wish we could have met! I enjoyed the area around Seattle, it is so beautiful, once the fog burns off!

Monique
October 23rd, 2013, 07:53 AM
Aw Libby, sorry you are sick, but glad you had a great trip.

Marebear
October 23rd, 2013, 08:12 AM
Hi Libby :)
Welcome home! It's great that you 2 had a good time! I hope you feel better soon.

Bubby
October 23rd, 2013, 08:24 AM
Libby,

I've missed the daylights out of you!! So glad you're back with us. I hope you feel much better soon. I have a giveaway on my blog. Click below if you would like to enter. Hugs, Hugs, Hugs!!!

MRoy
October 23rd, 2013, 08:31 AM
Welcome back Libby! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and hope you're feeling much better now.

Sandy Navas
October 23rd, 2013, 08:34 AM
Sure hope you are over that bug and on the way to being YOU again!! Welcome home!

shermur
October 23rd, 2013, 08:44 AM
Sure missed you, Libby! Glad you're back, sweetie!!!!

buckeyequilter
October 23rd, 2013, 08:53 AM
Hi Libby....welcome back and hope you get to feeling better soon!!

auntiemern
October 23rd, 2013, 09:16 AM
Hi Libby. Welcome back. We have missed you. Was wondering the other day what you were up to. Feel better, and don't stay away for so long.

Miss Sheri
October 23rd, 2013, 10:14 AM
So THERE you are! I've missed you. Welcome back sweet Libby!

Andrea F
October 23rd, 2013, 10:19 AM
Hi Libby, nice to see that you are back. Get well soon.

Lisapc
October 23rd, 2013, 10:22 AM
So nice to read you here. Take it easy until you are at full strength OK?

SallyO'Sews
October 23rd, 2013, 02:17 PM
Glad to see you back, Libby! Looking forward to seeing photos when you're able to post!