PDA

View Full Version : Update on Blondie

Bubby
October 22nd, 2013, 11:16 AM
Blondie and I visited on the phone this morning and she wanted me to let you know she has been absent recently due to computer issues. Some days her computer will connect and other days not. She was concerned that she may have received some pm's and due to her computer problems she's unable to get online to respond. She also wanted me to let you know that her Momma, Ruth, is doing well right now.

Blondie is greatly missed when she's away.

Miss Sheri
October 22nd, 2013, 11:19 AM
Thank you! I miss Blondie when she isn't here, and I am so glad to hear that she and her mom are both doing ok. That was so thoughtful of you to let us know.

lilmouse
October 22nd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Thank you for posting...I was quite concerned....now I will relax a little...miss my forum friends when they don't post!

MRoy
October 22nd, 2013, 11:46 AM
Thanks Barb for letting us know all is well with Blondie and her mom!

Jean Sewing Machine
October 22nd, 2013, 11:52 AM
I'm so glad you got a chance to speak to her. Glad to hear her mom is doing ok, we miss her so!

HandsOffItsMine
October 22nd, 2013, 12:31 PM
Yes, we miss our Smiling Sunshine. I'm lucky to connect on the phone with her but even that is tough right now with her running back and forth to Mamma Ruth. Glad you connected with her this morning Barb! Thanks for the update!

Prayers will continue for all on The Hill.

Cathy F
October 22nd, 2013, 12:32 PM
Relieved to hear all is well with Blondie and her mom, thanks for the update!

CrazyMtnLady
October 22nd, 2013, 01:50 PM
Well "heckfireshoot" we do miss our Blondie's smile when she is not around.

auntiemern
October 22nd, 2013, 02:50 PM
So glad to hear you spoke with her. I never know when to call, cuz I just don't want to interrupt or bother her. Glad it is just a computer issue, and that Ruth is getting better.

ilive2craft2
October 22nd, 2013, 02:54 PM
Thanks Barb! Glad it is computer issues and mama Ruth is doing ok!

Iris Girl
October 22nd, 2013, 03:09 PM
Thank you so much for keeping us informed. I really miss Blondie's posts when she is not here. Glad to hear her momma is doing ok .

Monique
October 22nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
Thank you for the update.

sally
October 22nd, 2013, 03:37 PM
I am so glad to hear good news about her mama. Thank you!

aliaslaceygreen
October 23rd, 2013, 08:02 AM
Thanx! whenever she doesn't start the morning messages I get a wee bit worried....

SallyO'Sews
October 23rd, 2013, 02:09 PM
Blondie is indeed missed when she is away... Thanks for the update, and please send her our love!

mamaquilt
October 23rd, 2013, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the update on Blondie. Hugh her when you've her on the phone the next time and wish her and her Moma the very best from the Grand Duchy