PDA

View Full Version : Late Monday Morning Wake up

MayinJerset
October 21st, 2013, 11:38 AM
Did a bit more on the weekend and it caught up with me as I finally got up around 8:30. Had been up since 6:30 but too tired to move. Cold here this am, 6:30 news had our temp at 37 so I know DH is turning on the heat today.

Hope he has finished the little extension on my sewing desk, I haven't been able to sew for about a week. I've been up there reorganizing my fabric totes , been finding some long lost fabrics in the process. Also putting aside fabrics, quilt magazines and books to donate to my Guild. Need to check if they are having a Wednesday Sew In so I can drop them off as well as the book I borrowed from our library.

Have a good day everyone, May

Bubby
October 21st, 2013, 12:00 PM
Good Morning May,

I'm heading off to the dentist in a few minutes....just for a bite adjustment. Thankfully I'm done with all the yucky stuff.

I did some machine embroidery over the weekend. I had my share of troubles with thread breaking but in the long run it was worth it. I have a significant part of my holiday little gifts made. Next I need to make some pillowcases for Ruby and then a few fabric boxes to hold Christmas candy....other small gifts for neighbors and friends. Fill one of those darling boxes with Dove chocolate and it becomes a great little gift, I think anyway.

I have to leave...wishing everyone a great Monday!!