PDA

View Full Version : Meeting new puppy Saturday!

Kelly F
October 19th, 2013, 01:58 AM
One of these cute black pug puppies will be mine soon! I can't wait!

Tomorrow we are driving out to meet him for the first time. He is still too young to leave his mommy, but I get to hold him tomorrow! Wahoooooooooo!

I should have some better pics tomorrow! So excited!!

ksap
October 19th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Congrats Kelly! All of these puppies are making me want another one. Enjoy snuggling with your new baby tomorrow.

Lisapc
October 19th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Congratulations! We picked our Blaze via pictures within hours of his birth. My daughter and I on separate computers in separate rooms each picked the number of the pup we wanted. Even though he was my Mother's Day gift we had chosen the same one so I didn't have to pull rank. She sent us pictures every week of him growing and I still have them on the side of my fridge, just more added. That was the longest 2 month wait of my life. He was too far away for visiting. I hope you have, no wait. I know you will have a wonderful time meeting your new little one!

easyquilts
October 19th, 2013, 02:05 AM
Could anything be cuter than puppies? And puppy breath! Enjoy!

Kelly F
October 19th, 2013, 02:06 AM
​thanks Karen... :)

ilive2craft2
October 19th, 2013, 02:07 AM
Awww - Congratulations on the new fur baby! He is adorable - no matter which one of the 3 he is, but the one on top on the right with his eye open looks to have some personality showing already!

Kelly F
October 19th, 2013, 02:09 AM
Congratulations! We picked our Blaze via pictures within hours of his birth. My daughter and I on separate computers in separate rooms each picked the number of the pup we wanted. Even though he was my Mother's Day gift we had chosen the same one so I didn't have to pull rank. She sent us pictures every week of him growing and I still have them on the side of my fridge, just more added. That was the longest 2 month wait of my life. He was too far away for visiting. I hope you have, no wait. I know you will have a wonderful time meeting your new little one!

yes! The wait! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
He was born in September! Can't take him home until after November 8th. Ohh Emm Geee!

It will be a 2 hour drive, but 2 hours into the Appalachian mountains in Lurray, Va! Going to do some photo stops along the way!

Kelly F
October 19th, 2013, 02:10 AM
PUPPY BREATH! Aw yeah! I forgot about puppy breath Sandy!

Kelly F
October 19th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Awww - Congratulations on the new fur baby! He is adorable - no matter which one of the 3 he is, but the one on top on the right with his eye open looks to have some personality showing already!

Ya, not the best picture right? And this is the 2 week pic. Ya I can't wait for the one to cuddle in my neck and say , "I am yours!"

Hulamoon
October 19th, 2013, 02:18 AM
How fun that one of them will pick you!

Kelly F
October 19th, 2013, 02:32 AM
How fun that one of them will pick you!

I am so anxious for that feeling. I have not picked up a new pet for a long time. :D

HdWench
October 19th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Congratulations Kelly, can't wait for the photo of you with the cute baby in your arms snuggle saying "YES I get to love this woman forever and a day"! Enjoy holding him tomorrow and the photo's of your mountain drive too

:-Debbie

Kgrammiecaz
October 19th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Looking forward to a pic of your new baby and you. Do you have a name picked yet or will you let that just flow when you meet the pups. There is nothing so wonderful than the love of an animal. Enjoy your day

Nidan_07
October 19th, 2013, 06:46 AM
How exciting for you, Kelly. I had also forgotten about Puppy breath. Don't forget those sharp little puppy teeth, too.
So precious. Whichever one comes home with you is going to be a lucky puppy with a great life. Enjoy!!

Claire Hallman
October 19th, 2013, 11:46 AM
How in the world will you choose just one? They are so darling, enjoy your drive and snuggling with the pups.

K. McEuen
October 19th, 2013, 01:21 PM
My sister breeds and shows pugs. Last count she had 14 of them, each with it's own name and bed in her house! All of her dogs are spoiled rotten too. Seeing those little black ones reminds me of Pablo, one of the first ones she had. When he was about 8 months old he was so excited to see her one day that he ran and jumped on the couch where she was sitting and didn't really stop until he crashed into her face! Gave her one heck of a black eye. I told her she was lucky that his face was pushed in because if he was a dog with a normal snout he would have poked her eye out!

Enjoy your little bundle of energy when he does come home. Pugs are such clowns.

Pandabear
October 19th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Congrats on getting a puppy!!! We picked our lab puppy up last weekend. Just remember that puppies have to go ALOT. And they have piranha teeth. We call ours puppy piranha.

Can't wait to see pics of the puppy when you get him.

Kelly F
October 20th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Thank you ladies!
We met them today.. No name picked but we have a favorite. We will ring him home the weekend of Nov. 8th.. Here are some pics! (@Karen.. I would love 14 of them. What a dream!)

Kgrammiecaz
October 20th, 2013, 01:07 AM
What a wonderful face to love

Kelly F
October 20th, 2013, 01:20 AM
What a wonderful face to love

Thankyou!!!

grandmasieg
October 20th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Now that is a cutie patootie! Now you have to wait until the 8th! That will give you time to think up the perfect name for him.

bubba
October 20th, 2013, 02:01 AM
I found one of those in an ugly storm three weeks ago. Called and called the owner, left messages, never got a call back. She is a sweet little thing, now called Chewy and she lives with my daughter and grandgirls now.

Kelly F
October 20th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Now that is a cutie patootie! Now you have to wait until the 8th! That will give you time to think up the perfect name for him.

Very true! Too much time ..poor thing

Kelly F
October 20th, 2013, 02:09 AM
I found one of those in an ugly storm three weeks ago. Called and called the owner, left messages, never got a call back. She is a sweet little thing, now called Chewy and she lives with my daughter and grandgirls now.

Ohh I remember reading about that. Chewy is a cute name.

Suzette
October 20th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Ahh, congrats Kelly!!! What cuties they are! My niece-in-law has a pug (the buff colored) she named Schmuff. I think that is the perfect name for her little guy!! Anyway, can't wait to see more pics of your pup and I can feel your excitement and happiness. :icon_bigsmile:

HdWench
October 20th, 2013, 08:26 AM
ohmy... they all have such cute little faces but you have a favorite so far? Cool and thank you for posting the sweet puppies, they are adorable :-)

Claire Hallman
October 20th, 2013, 11:26 AM
My first thought for a name is Darth Vader but then again hopefully he will be sweet. Maybe Licorice? Lick-o-rish:D

HandsOffItsMine
October 20th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Soooo?? Will it be Higgins or Dinozzo? :) Inquiring minds want to know? I bet you're going to make us wait until Nov. 8th! lol

Kelly F
October 20th, 2013, 06:56 PM
and we have a winner for the name, hubby and I kept referring to him today by this name. "LOKI" . The God of mischief. Also a Marvel Comic character and we are huge Marvel fans!

Little Loki! <3

Dragonomine
October 20th, 2013, 10:48 PM
omg how precious!!!

Hulamoon
October 20th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Loki is a great name! Loke in Hawaiian means rose. And his face looks like one:)

Lol Ruby. I think I will name my fish Higgins and Dinozzo.

BellasQuilts
October 20th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Okay, that is an uber muffin cute puppy! Loki, you are going to be spoiled rotten with love!

New York Sue
October 21st, 2013, 12:30 AM
Adorable! I LOVE the name!
I have three pugs. Two fawns (Phoebe and Mitch), and my black pug (Eli).
Eli is always the fugitive....
The other two, just join in, unless stopped in their actions.
Phoebe, the Matriarch, always scolds the young ones when I come around. (Though, I secretly feel she's in on the deal...)
PUGS are not easy to potty train.
My best advice?
Keep to a 'tight' time regimen, and stick with it!
I personally, would go with LOCO! Crazy in Spanish!
My best, chica!