PDA

View Full Version : King of the Hill. . .

Auntpiggylpn
October 18th, 2013, 06:06 PM
A hill of dog food that is! I had to work today at my 2nd part time job which is a small pet supply store. This also happens to be where I get my Pommie, Toby Bean, groomed. I brought Toby with me today as he had a grooming appointment and he got to spend the whole day with me. Toby Bean never misses a chance to pose for a picture so here he is, freshly groomed! I have to work tomorrow also and my Shepherd, Cooper will be joining me for at least part of the day. Gotta love a job that you can bring your fur babies to work with you!!!

Hulamoon
October 18th, 2013, 06:23 PM
That is sooo cute! Do you get free dog food or at least a discount? I mean you should get advertisement royalties!

K. McEuen
October 18th, 2013, 06:24 PM
He looks like a stuffed toy laying there!

Sharyn J
October 18th, 2013, 06:29 PM
That is SO DARN CUTE! Toby bean looks so relaxed! Every time I bring my little Max, (25Lbs.) into the pet food store, he intimidates the BIG dogs. Pitt bulls, St. Bernards, Big Laboradors, it doesn't matter.......when they see Max, they poop in place and Max just looks on,,,,,,,,,,like, wow, what a bad doggy! LOL

Auntpiggylpn
October 18th, 2013, 06:39 PM
That is sooo cute! Do you get free dog food or at least a discount? I mean you should get advertisement royalties!

We get 1 big bag of a premium dog food free per month. The one we chose costs $70 per bag!!! However, iwith 2 shepherds at home it doesn't go too far! So they get premium food mixed with Iams!!!

easyquilts
October 18th, 2013, 07:28 PM
He's a very handsome guy! You can tell he likes having his picture taken... He's smiling.

Lisapc
October 19th, 2013, 02:51 AM
He is so adorable. I just wanna scratch his little head.

I wish I could get Victory here. I have heard good things about it and I buy Blue Buffalo and it is so expensive. I really wish I could get Victory.

MayinJerset
October 19th, 2013, 03:02 AM
OH, Toby Bean you are such a ham posing on top of the dog food, a cute ham at that.

HdWench
October 19th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Gorgous Toby! err for a man I mean and yes I think he is smiling as he is posing -- They should post that photo in a Dog Food advertisement :-)

I should have taken 1 of the girls to the groomers, played at being her groomer myself and she is chopped looking hehehe oh well, it's hair and should grow back!! Love that you can take your babies to work - now that is my kinda place. Thank you so much for showing this sweet smiling face - adorable

:-Debbie

Bubby
October 19th, 2013, 08:49 AM
I'm in love with Toby!! So adorable....!