PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Safe Travels, Please

JCY
October 18th, 2013, 02:25 PM
I'm flying to IL tomorrow to visit my gr. dau. & new 1st grt. grand baby, born Sept. 19. My son (the grandpa) is taking an early flight from Seattle. We'll meet in Denver & fly on to Quad Cities together, where I'll be driving an unfamiliar rental car. Two yrs. ago when we were there, I had to figure out how to start a car with a push button ignition! Prayers for safe travels, a good family time, and for hubby at home, who is in poor health. His son (from ID) will spend the week with him; he's on the road at this time. This is a much needed break from the caregiving for me. Thanks for your prayers. JCY

Bubby
October 18th, 2013, 02:27 PM
I'll keep you in prayer for safe travels coming and going and for a wonderful family visit and protection for your Hubby while you are away.

Terri
October 18th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Consider it done....safe travels, good family time together, and good health for DH while you are away. Sounds like you really need this and what a great "excuse" for a trip....a new great granddaughter!! Congrats! :D

kensington
October 18th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Yes, Indeed. I love to pray for others. I am praying for safe travels and a wonderful time with that wee one!

Gayle8675309
October 18th, 2013, 04:43 PM
I will be praying for you. Enjoy your visit!

K. McEuen
October 18th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Enjoy your trip! Prayers for a safe trip and easy navigation through the Denver airport!

PeggyM
October 18th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Prayers for a safe trip, and CONGRATULATIONS!