PDA

View Full Version : Things that Hawaii Roxy likes

bkthomas
October 18th, 2013, 03:17 AM
1. PM's....she told me she loves it when she gets a PM and there is a new message or someone has made a friend request!
2. People, she just loves making new friends, she is really very friendly - it's just me she treats badly...I don't know why!
3. and the best one! Her Lanai.....she thinks it's very cool that they call the porch in Hawaii the lanai

So, If you ALL were to PM her and ask her about her Lanai and friend request her, she would be a very Happy Camper!

Hulamoon
October 18th, 2013, 03:25 AM
Dang I have to clean out my box! She sent a message and I was full. I'll work on it in the morning:)

Andrea F
October 18th, 2013, 03:42 AM
I think she´s right, lanai sounds a lot cooler than porch :D

Hawaii Roxy
October 18th, 2013, 03:59 AM
OMG!!! KATHY!!! i HATE ALL those things!! and its a PORCH!!!! Im from Texas we call that a dad gum PORCH! we say hey yall and hell yea oh and my all time REAL fav thing is telling stupid people "well bless your heart" HA! they have noo idea I just verbally smacked them in the face! You are such a hot mess ! I cant believe you set me up for failure like this.......BLESS YOUR HEART!

bkthomas
October 18th, 2013, 04:02 AM
OMG!!! KATHY!!! i HATE ALL those things!! and its a PORCH!!!! Im from Texas we call that a dad gum PORCH! we say hey yall and hell yea oh and my all time REAL fav thing is telling stupid people "well bless your heart" HA! they have noo idea I just verbally smacked them in the face! You are such a hot mess ! I cant believe you set me up for failure like this.......BLESS YOUR HEART!

Awww....you ruined it!!!!! Go to bed why don't ya?!!!!

Hawaii Roxy
October 18th, 2013, 04:04 AM
~giggles~ GOOD! :P

bkthomas
October 18th, 2013, 04:04 AM
OK Dee......NOW I'm in trouble!!!!!

You should see the PM I just got!!!!

Andrea F
October 18th, 2013, 04:11 AM
You two are too funny, you remind me of my sister and I (? or me?). I still think lanai is a lot cooler than porch. Sorry... LOL

We call it "Veranda" - how boring is that...

Hulamoon
October 18th, 2013, 04:13 AM
lol you girls are too funny. What is next, couches? sofa, settee, chesterfield, divan

I call it a porch too.:icon_razz:

Hulamoon
October 18th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Isn't a veranda in the Bahamas?

lol I made myself laugh and had to look it up. It's a covered balcony.

Don't you just love words!

bkthomas
October 18th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Aaah...now when I hear veranda, I think of the Deep South and Gone with the Wind, I do declare!!!!!

Hulamoon
October 18th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Gone with the Wind was the first really long book I read. I think I was 12 or 14. That might be fun to read again. I'm glad I read it before I saw the movie. I don't like the actors influence the reading. Well I didn't know that back then, but they turn so many books into movies now.

Nidan_07
October 18th, 2013, 05:01 AM
The banter between you two always gives me a good laugh. Looking forward to whatever you get up to next time.

HdWench
October 18th, 2013, 05:22 AM
you had me at Hot mess!! Gosh I wish I had a sister to fight with all ya'll... and Bless your pea picking heart :icon_wave:

bkthomas
October 18th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Psst.....hey you....yeah, you! I think she's gone to bed now...she has to work in the morning

So, here's what ya do......PM bomb her......ok, please?????

bkthomas
October 18th, 2013, 05:34 AM
.....and tell her you want to see pics of her Lanai......:icon_giggle: :icon_giggle: :icon_giggle:

Andrea F
October 18th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Psst.....hey you....yeah, you! I think she's gone to bed now...she has to work in the morning

So, here's what ya do......PM bomb her......ok, please?????

:icon_giggle::icon_rofl: