PDA

View Full Version : Stupid is running rampant.....

bkthomas
October 17th, 2013, 08:44 PM
......today on the forum! LOL I'm outta here!!!!

cyndiofthevortex
October 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM
But I haven't even been here today!

bkthomas
October 17th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Cyndiofthevortex...:icon_hihi: .....no not you, you,re not stupid, but you are funny!!!!

nyscpa2be
October 17th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Ok, I admit it. It was me!!!! I'll go put myself back in my padded room now. :( But that room does have my Juki in it - so maybe not the best idea? Haha :D

bkthomas
October 17th, 2013, 10:42 PM
Ok, I admit it. It was me!!!! I'll go put myself back in my padded room now. :( But that room does have my Juki in it - so maybe not the best idea? Haha :D

....and Do Not run with scissors either! Don't make me come over there!

nyscpa2be
October 17th, 2013, 10:45 PM
....and Do Not run with scissors either! Don't make me come over there!

I will leave all the scissors on the kitchen table for the night. I'll just say goodbye to quilting until tomorrow, and curl up with one of the Prairie Christmas novels from WalMart.

Edit to add: OMG THIS POST IS MAKING ME A MISSOURI STAR!!!!!

bkthomas
October 17th, 2013, 10:46 PM
What?!!! No Elm Creek?!!!

auntiemern
October 17th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Doo de oh doo de dum de dum dum dum. Johnny Cymbal - Dum Dum Dee Dum - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGcN-e-_7sA)

nyscpa2be
October 17th, 2013, 10:55 PM
What?!!! No Elm Creek?!!!

If I had it in my hands, the world would stop so I could read. I am trying to amuse myself in other books until I get one.

bkthomas
October 17th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Amy, have you gotten any yet? You will love it when you do! I sent a book with a fat quarter today and fat quarters to 2 others also!

Lisapc
October 18th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Amy: you are about two weeks out from getting your first book. That is everyone keeps reading them at a speed demon pace.

Kathy: Guess what I got today? It is on it's way to you tomorrow or Monday. I got new Batiks too!

This place is a little stupid today. The crazies are acting almost normal and the usually normal are letting their crazy out. Must be a full moon.

Which camp are you part of? Hiding your normal or hiding your crazy?

Kelly F
October 18th, 2013, 12:49 AM
​ooooh. I can't wait for my first book too! I have been excited thinking about it!

toggpine
October 18th, 2013, 12:55 AM
I'm just hiding in my sewing room....

auntiemern
October 18th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Actually, it is a full moon.

Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Sorry just had to steal it.

Musical_Starling
October 18th, 2013, 01:09 AM
I DIDN'T DO IT! NOBODY SAW ME DO IT! YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!

:icon_stunned:

kensington
October 18th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Doo de oh doo de dum de dum dum dum. Johnny Cymbal - Dum Dum Dee Dum - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGcN-e-_7sA)

Now you know I am an Oldies fan, but I have never heard that one. Never. How funny. Darlin.

Precious1
October 18th, 2013, 01:24 AM
You guys crack me up!! :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

Thanks for the good laugh. I needed it. Today is my mom's birthday. She would have been 70. Lost her February 12, 2012 to breast cancer. Missing her something fierce. I really need the laughter.

kensington
October 18th, 2013, 01:34 AM

Thanks for the good laugh. I needed it. Today is my mom's birthday. She would have been 70. Lost her February 12, 2012 to breast cancer. Missing her something fierce. I really need the laughter.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my mom at an early age, and I have never stopped missing her or at times, needing her very much. Next week, will be 2 years since my older sister died. And it's been very hard. When mom is gone, you look to big sister. When she is gone, you learn to walk on your own. One day at a time. God Bless.

Musical_Starling
October 18th, 2013, 01:42 AM

All of the special dates are a hard when you lose a loved one. Birthdays and anniversaries especially. You always know where to find us whether you need a laugh or a shoulder to cry on :icon_hug:

Happy Birthday to your Mom, I hear that Heaven throws the best parties :)

Precious1
October 18th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Thanks guys. I heard so too. Knowing her, she planned it. Bling and all, LOL.

bkthomas
October 18th, 2013, 02:48 AM
I was a little worried when I started this thread....
I was afraid someone would get all offended and angry.....but I was laughing so hard when I wrote it out....and yes,
I'm a big chicken, so I posted and logged out for a while.

I am glad you all took it so well...if anyone was offended, I do apologize....:lol::icon_razz: :icon_bigsmile: :D:icon_heh: :icon_hihi: :icon_hi:

toggpine
October 18th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Actually, it is a full moon.

Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Sorry just had to steal it.

I don't think it's stealing if you properly accredit the quote!

Oh the Thinks I can Think!

Hulamoon
October 18th, 2013, 03:11 AM
I'm so offended that I'm having a beer and watching project Runway.

Oh, what was it that you said?

Sew Perfect
October 18th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Do you see what happens when I actually have a sewing marathon? I miss out on all the weird stuff!

Sheena
October 18th, 2013, 03:35 AM
I wasn't on the forum yesterday so it couldn't have been me - for once.

HdWench
October 18th, 2013, 06:11 AM
So very sorry for you loss, glad she's got her bling on for her birthday party with the Lord. She is proud of you.

Heck no, I got up late so hopefully missed it all as Usual (or maybe cause it???), good to be a blonde and don't take offense easily, or remember after! :icon_woohoo::icon_whistle::icon_calm::icon_hihi:: icon_arrow::icon_crazy:

Monique
October 18th, 2013, 08:02 AM
I DID NOT DO IT, OKAY?

Stupid is as stupid does - Forest Gump.

There is no cure for stupid either. :icon_bump:

CrazyMtnLady
October 18th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Well, I for one do not hide my "Crazy" I wear it proudly in my name... :) LOL

Lisapc
October 18th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Well, I for one do not hide my "Crazy" I wear it proudly in my name... :) LOL

Your crazy is fun loving. I don't like mean crazy!

Beakkmom
October 18th, 2013, 09:18 AM
What a fun poinant thread to wake up to this morning:) When crazy rules in DC the government shuts down. When crazy happens in our lives we put on our big girl panties and laugh! Even as we remember our precious moms, who live on in our memories. And who we will never ever stop missing.

Renate
October 18th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Sorry Amy, that I am late with my congratulations to your beeing a M*. Yes, it is one of the real important moments in life. Amy Missouri Star, you have to Change the Name on your door bell!

Renate
October 18th, 2013, 09:38 AM
I was afraid someone would get all offended and angry.....but I was laughing so hard when I wrote it out....and yes,

I am glad you all took it so well...if anyone was offended, I do apologize....:lol::icon_razz: :icon_bigsmile: :D:icon_heh: :icon_hihi: :icon_hi:

Kathy, unfortunately my english knowledge is too poor, I do not understand everything ;-) but I think I got the idea of the joke ;-) ...

HandsOffItsMine
October 18th, 2013, 09:49 AM
I simply thought..."She should talk! Bruahahhahaha"

dwil23
October 18th, 2013, 10:34 AM

Offended? How would I know if I was offended? I don't even know what's going on?:icon_beuj:

MRoy
October 18th, 2013, 10:46 AM
:icon_beuj::icon_beuj::icon_beuj::icon_beuj: Dang! I miss all the good stuff when I sleep late!

bkthomas
October 18th, 2013, 07:07 PM
I simply thought..."She should talk! Bruahahhahaha"

Fer sher man!!! I know I'm stupid!
My little sister tells me so all the time, just to make sure I do not forget! She tells me, "Youre so stoooopid!!!! You need to quit talking now!"
At least I can admit it and laugh right along with the rest of ya!

bkthomas
October 30th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Someone sent me a PM last night, asking me to not post on their thread!!!
But why.....? I see that they do not avoid mine and I don't care....So, am I a trouble maker or are they?
Should I take a poll?

Lisapc
October 30th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Someone sent me a PM last night, asking me to not post on their thread!!!
But why.....? I see that they do not avoid mine and I don't care....So, am I a trouble maker or are they?
Should I take a poll?

Kathy:

You should take the high road and ignore them. If you don't engage the crazy than you can't fuel it which will make it worse. They will find another target or burn themselves out.

Off to get the child off to school. Have a great day!

bubba
October 30th, 2013, 01:17 PM
I found the ignore feature last week. Things are a lot calmer on my page since! It's a wonderful thing!!