PDA

View Full Version : Good Thursday Morning Everyone!

Terri
October 17th, 2013, 06:11 AM
I think I may have gotten here before Blondie this morning....actually I've been up/awake most all night, just couldn't sleep. UGH!! Anyway, it's Thursday....I can see the light of the weekend coming.

Thanks to those you who wished me well yesterday...it was the first really good day I had as far as pain level since my minor sinus procedure one week ago. Hopefully today will be just as good.

Going to attend my first guild meeting this morning, very excited about that! Will fill y'all in later.

Everyone have a wonderful & blessed day. Hugs & prayers to all.

Terri:icon_wave:

Blondie
October 17th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Good Morning, Terri
I am sorry I came in and just started typing my Thursday before seeing you had posted. I was on about the same time as you, it just takes me a bit longer to type and drink coffee. Also need to get in some hubby time before he leaves, let the chi chi out, feed the kitty and then it is time to sit and drink some more coffee and finish what I started to type. So typical.
Hope you will continue to improve with that sinus procedure. And a guild first! Good luck, chickie. Big hugs and smiles to you.
Blondie

Monique
October 17th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Good morning Terri.

MayinJerset
October 17th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Glad you are feeling better and hope you enjoy your guild meeting.

Bubby
October 17th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Terri...Feel much better soon!!! I hope you are thrilled with the guild meeting!!

Lisapc
October 17th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Terri: Have fun at the meeting and I hope you are feeling better every day!

MRoy
October 17th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Terri, I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope you enjoy your guild meeting today!

Sandy Navas
October 17th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Sure hope the tossing and turning were worth it, Terri - make sure you are wide awake enough to enjoy the guild - relax and just go with the flow. And if you find, as some here have mentioned, that you aren't getting that warm and fuzzy welcome feeling (doubtful in your part of the country) just stand up and take charge and let them know you are there and don't bite!!!

Now keep that sinus flushed and you'll do well (BTDTGTTS)

CrazyMtnLady
October 17th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Good morning Terri. Glad you are feeling better. My brother-in-law has had his sinuses "roto-rootered" at least twice since I have known him and I know how miserable he felt.

Enjoy your guild tonight.

Have a great day everyone.