PDA

View Full Version : OPEN with CAUTION - I've seen EVERYTHING

Sandy Navas
March 28th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Male quilter who has made a 'panty' quilt . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m32nQvYa4B0

bakermom
March 28th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Hmmm...... I guess it kinda goes with the "bra quilt" DD and I saw at the sewing expo last week!

lhayes1976
March 28th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I'm speechless and that doesn't happen often!

pdjewelrylady
March 28th, 2011, 04:43 PM
HAHAHAHAHA
that guy is just scarey lookin! no way!!

janluna
March 28th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Yewwwww! That's disgusting!!!!!!!!

Loonwatcher
March 28th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I like the first comment under the video "they're all huge. Sick" It is weird and he's gross. Ewwwww!

They say it takes all kinds; but does it really have to?

shirleyj
March 28th, 2011, 06:27 PM
OH,MY GOODNESS. I believe I will have a whole new outlook on purchasing panties from now on.
shirleyj

Dragonfly
March 28th, 2011, 06:44 PM
He starts out by saying he already had a mannequin collection that he dressed in lingerie, there's your clue folks...this is one very strange man, I think the word fetish would quickly come to mind. I believe the bra quilt was related to raising awareness of breast cancer, I don't think this is quite the same thing.

Mia
March 28th, 2011, 07:38 PM
I agree with you lynn.... how scary is that...... a MANNEQUIN collection that he dresses?

Sandy Navas
March 28th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Hmmm...... I guess it kinda goes with the "bra quilt" DD and I saw at the sewing expo last week!

And you didn't take pictures??????

Sandy Navas
March 28th, 2011, 07:54 PM
I am glad I'm not the only one who thinks he was quite kinky. But did you notice the 'ladies' who were admiring the quilt? I'd sure like to know what his neighbors think.

mrswindy4
March 28th, 2011, 08:38 PM
The tear drop tattoos on his face were a give away that the man is a piece of sh*t. Prison tattoos...each tear drop represents the number of people you have killed, a way to brag about it. He has 2 tear drops. After I saw the tatoos, I didnt care to see any more of the video and clicked off it.

(I used to work for the Indiana prison system with the most hard core offenders...horrible job!)

RFREE
March 28th, 2011, 08:58 PM
WHAT A FRUITCAKE!! EXTRA NUTTY I MIGHT ADD!!!

Sammy
March 29th, 2011, 06:15 AM
I cant decide if thats funny or just disgusting lol

Blondie
March 29th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Oh my! That man right there is officially NOT RIGHT! As in the head. Those gals had some big panties to pull up. Ye Gads! And he is talking about dressing mannequins in lingerie? I wonder if he drives an old van and has a dry well in his backyard? I am holding Gracie in my arms in case he is trolling around The Hill -
I am impressed with the smiles on his accomplices' faces. I would've been out the door quicker than rabbit being chased down by Uncle Andy's Skeeter Dog.

ginampls
March 29th, 2011, 10:26 AM
holy smoke....yikes... do the authorities in his area know about this guy???

tamsterg7
March 29th, 2011, 03:13 PM
I am speechless - and wish he didn't live in my state! Fetish does not begin to describe this individual and if I lived in his area (which thank goodness I don't), I would keep a very close eye on him................

Sandy Navas
March 29th, 2011, 03:13 PM
And I still can't get over the nice looking ladies who are examining the quilt . . .

SummerK
March 29th, 2011, 03:39 PM
I really found this quite funny...ok, and a lot creepy. Did you catch the part where he said when he gets new customers, he asks them for their panties?! Oh dear...that's not right.

janluna
March 29th, 2011, 03:51 PM
This guy needs watching by the authorities. He is a sick, old, creep!!! Yuck!

Blondie
March 29th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I had Sis watch this with me and she told me to turn it off after just a minute. The man gave her the creeps too. When I tried to get Luscious to watch it, he said pretty much what Mary said - "Prison trash looking for some new fish"

C'mon now, what is wrong with these women? I keep thinking of Silence of the Lambs . . .

middlesis1966
March 29th, 2011, 09:43 PM
I need some mind bleach!!!!!!!!!!

janluna
March 29th, 2011, 10:13 PM
I'm with you Paula! Mind bleach may work. LOL

toggpine
March 29th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Thankfully I can't watch you-tube with this computer very well. So I didn't even bother to open this link. After hearing comments from you all I am glad I didn't. There are just some things in this world you can't un-see. I'm glad I don't have to get out the mind bleach today. I think I'm out.

Sunnyok
March 29th, 2011, 10:54 PM
That is one odd man, that's for sure! I'd be a little scared to see his mannequin collection too. He reminds me of silence of the lambs "put the lotion in the bucket" kinda guy.

rebeccas-sewing
March 30th, 2011, 05:15 AM
I took a look at the picture. That's as far as I got. Very strange! Takes all kinds to make a world. Just a shame there are so many who don't qualify as a benefit to society.

Sunnyok
April 1st, 2011, 01:03 AM
What a wack job