PDA

View Full Version : Excited over my new sewing machine

momtutor
October 14th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I had such an exciting day today. I recently purchased a new Sewing, Embroidery Combo Machine. Well today, I went for a free sewing lesson on it.
Boy was it fun. And the best part, they showed me where the programmed QUILTING Stitches are..YEAH...I can even use it to make my quilts prettier. Now , I can tell my DH it truly was worth all that money I spent on it.:D

I can't wait to get my project I am working on finished so I can try out the quilting stitches..Hurray for me..

Genny
October 14th, 2013, 08:16 PM
I had such an exciting day today. I recently purchased a new Sewing, Embroidery Combo Machine. Well today, I went for a free sewing lesson on it.
Boy was it fun. And the best part, they showed me where the programmed QUILTING Stitches are..YEAH...I can even use it to make my quilts prettier. Now , I can tell my DH it truly was worth all that money I spent on it.:D

I can't wait to get my project I am working on finished so I can try out the quilting stitches..Hurray for me..

Congrats on your new machine! What kind is it?

Lisapc
October 14th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Congratulations! It is always fun to get a new toy.

laf512
October 14th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Congrats on your new machine! Enjoy!!

PeggyM
October 14th, 2013, 09:17 PM

Hurray, indeed! What kind is it?

Kat 2
October 14th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Congrats on the new machine. Hope you have lots of fun with it.

Lindagie
October 14th, 2013, 11:34 PM
What kind did you get?

bubba
October 14th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Have fun! I have the Quartet, but have yet to use the embroidery part of it!

momtutor
October 15th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Genny,
It is Laura Ashley 5000...brother machine. I am able to do sewing , embroidery and now quilting on it...I love it.

It does beautiful embroidery work and I am excited to see how well it works on my quilts.

PattyP
February 5th, 2014, 05:22 PM
How do you like your machine? I am looking to purchase the same model and would be interested in hearing what you like and dont like about the LA 5000 by Brother

Simply Quilting
February 5th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Congratulations :) Can't wait to see the beautiful projects that you make.