PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate

Pat.W
October 14th, 2013, 07:17 AM
My son went to 'Cadbury World' yesterday and brought me back a present, those bars are 1kg each, there was also a kilo bag of mishapes but they seem to have disappeared somewhere whilst I was watching tv. If you all lived a bit nearer I would have shared.......honest. :D

Suzette
October 14th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Ahhh, I would be in chocolate heaven! What an awesome son you have!!!! :icon_happy:

kelliedi
October 14th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Pat i must confess....I stole the mis-shapes.....

buckeyequilter
October 14th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Enjoy!!

My son and his wife were in West Virgina a couple years ago and he called me from the Russell Stover store and asked me if there was anything I wanted.....what kind of a question is that??? This is your mother you're talking to...what do you think?? Then last year they were in Tennessee and called from the Moonshine Store and asked if there was anything Jim wanted LOL...kids!

MayinJerset
October 14th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Oh boxes of Russell Stover candies. Way back in the early 1950's I worked at a big Wall Street law firm and the partner in charge of the Russell Stover account would give each of the firm's employees a big box of their candies for Christmas. I began working there while in high school and when I brought the box of candy home my brothers and sisters when crazy trying to pick a few candies out for themselves as we had never had a box of candy before. I continued to work at the firm after high school and left end of November 1955 to have my first child, was a little sad leaving at that time as I missed one last box of Russell Stover's as a Christmas gift.

Pat your son really knows how to pick gifts for you. Kellie, you little devil you beat us to the misshapes. Mmmmm, I bet they were delicious.

Sandy Navas
October 14th, 2013, 11:03 AM
My first question would be: "What misdeed are you trying to cover up, Dear Son." And then I would run off and hide that bounty. And then, and then . . . well, that boy needs a hug!!

Lisapc
October 14th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Now that is a wonderful son! Sometimes the chocolate just disappears here and I am not convinced it is me eating it.

auntiemern
October 14th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Now that is a son to be treasured. I keep waiting for the day anyone in my family visits Hershey Pennsylvania.

Judy, USMC
October 14th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Ooohhhh ~ Did someone say chocolate? Completely envious of you Pat. And congratulations on raising your son right.

Miss Sheri
October 14th, 2013, 08:39 PM
I'll be right over . . . . . . ......!

SallyO'Sews
October 15th, 2013, 12:06 AM
My family lived in London for 3 years in the 1960's. I was only 6 years old when I became a fan of Cadbury Chocolate. Best on the planet!

Pat.W
October 15th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Ugh........can one have too much of a good thing? I'm all chocolated out, best get back to some quilting and start a diet............tomorrow :lol:

Tanya D
October 15th, 2013, 06:29 PM
You had me at chocolate....