PDA

View Full Version : Happy Sunday morning

Monique
October 13th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Turkey is in the oven. We are going to the pumpkin patch sometime this morning. Having a great time with Greg and Jersey.

I hear that prayers are needed for a certain someone's Momma who is in the hospital again. God give her the strength to get better.

On this Thanksgiving Sunday, I am thankful that I have you all in my life and thankful for my family.

God bless you all.

buckeyequilter
October 13th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Good morning

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Monique.

Saying special prayers for Blondie and her mom.

I don't have any plans for today (just the way I like it) so I'm working on a couple quilts.

Prayers & hugs...have a wonderful day!

CrazyMtnLady
October 13th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Good morning. Happy Thanksgiving Monique... enjoy your day.

Yesterday turned into a beautiful day and they have changed the forecast from possible rain all week to only rain on Tuesday. Yippee!

TarButt is outside getting use to being on a chain. She has decided that every time she goes outside she needs to run off and chase some unknown foe. I don't know if there is a bear or a mountain lion in the area but something has her and the neighbor's dogs in an uproar. So even though I hate having my dog on a chain, it is best for now.

I am going to go to my sewing area and see what kind of trouble I can get into today...LOL

lilmouse
October 13th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Keeping that certain someone in prayer.....enjoy your time with Greg and Jersey...I have had a busy week, haven't been online at all....now to catch up with everyone!
Enjoy your day...keeping all in prayer and hugs

EsGrandma
October 13th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Monique! Going to church and then work on enlarging a quilt for a man that wants it as a bedspread instead of as a lap quilt - hope I can make it look good. Prayers and hugs to all who are in need. Linda

Sandy Navas
October 13th, 2013, 10:56 AM
I have everyone here close to my heart today!!!

Over and out!!!!!

MayinJerset
October 13th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Monique, Happy to hear that you and your family are having a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Going to DS#2's for dinner this afternoon. I made the Chocolate Éclair cake in the recipe section and am anxious to eat some as the little tastes I had while assembling it were delicious. Next time I make it I'll wait until the pudding sets up more before adding the chocolate frosting on top. My frosting is kind of uneven but I'm sure that won't stop everyone from digging in and eating the cake. DGD is bringing another dessert so I'm hoping there will be enough of mine left so I can take some home with me.

Keeping our dear friend and her Mom in my thoughts and prayers. May

Lonna
October 13th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Warm thoughts and prayers for all. Wishing everyone a wonderful day. Off to do some house cleaning and then into the sewing room for some fun.

MRoy
October 13th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Monique! Prayers and special thoughts for all those in need of them. Have a blessed Sunday!

Jean Sewing Machine
October 13th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Happy Sunday! Been in Oregon/Washington area since Tuesday, and haven't seen much sun lately. It's chilly and damp and I left my quilts at home! Whining on a vacation trip, that shouldn't be allowed! We're going exploring the Seattle area today anf tomorrow and back to the midwest on Tuesday.

Hope Blondie's mom is going to be OK, and that all our prayers help!

cyndiofthevortex
October 13th, 2013, 11:53 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about a certain someone's mom. I've really been missing my mom this weekend.

Second and final day of the guild's quilt show. DH and I worked it all day yesterday. He even spent some time being a white glove "hostess" on the floor. We'll help with break-down after the show and bring my three quilts home again. I think I'll have that let-down feeling after it's over it's been such hard work and such fun.

DH has been documenting the whole thing with his camera so I'll have lots of nice pictures to put into an album.

Off to the show!

Bubby
October 13th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving, Monique!

Lisapc
October 13th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!

Prayer to all and especially Blondie and her Mom.

Mpyles
October 13th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Happy thanksgiving to you Monique! Enjoy your family time!!

Cloudy Sunday here....don't know what I will get into! Dd heads back to school today. So will be saying my goodbyes for the week. She is bringing home a friend she has made next weekend who's family is in Texas. DS had a wonderful birthday!

Prayers for blondie and her momma and all who need them!!

Have a great day!!