PDA

View Full Version : Had Very Nice Dinner With My Son

isew4kidz
October 12th, 2013, 01:09 AM
My son and daughter in law came and took me to dinner tonight! Tomorrow is my birthday and also my son's birthday! Yeah, he was born on my birthday. He is my youngest son. Hubby and I had two children, both boys. Our oldest son was murdered when he was 19 years old, he was beaten to death with a tire iron just so they could steal his car. Where is the logic in that? The police have never found who did it, nor have they recovered the car. Hubby passed away a few years ago. So my youngest son is all I have left. Anyhow, I had a nice time with the kids!

Genny
October 12th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Heres an early..."Happy Birthday"!

Musical_Starling
October 12th, 2013, 01:38 AM
How nice of them to come and take you to dinner! Happy Birthday to you both!

And I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your husband and especially your oldest son; people really make me wonder sometimes. :icon_hug: Welcome to the forum!

Lisapc
October 12th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Well Happy Birthday!

My son's birthday is 4 days after mine. I still think it is too close because I want my own special day.

You must cherish your youngest boy. I am so sorry for the loss of your other two special men.

Welcome!

MayinJerset
October 12th, 2013, 06:03 AM

Nice way to celebrate both your Birthdays. Nice that you and your son share the same day, no way either of you could forget the other's Bday. My newest great grandson shares his birthday with his mother.

Happy to have you join us Night Owls and fly in whenever you can.

Sheena
October 12th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Happy Birthday to you two!
Sorry to hear about your son and your husband. That's awful. I hope they catch whoever did it.