PDA

View Full Version : This shop is closed-temporarily

asta
October 10th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Well, our house is sold and we have to be out in just 7 days. Today was my day to pack up ALL of my sewing/quilting things and haul them off to be stored at a friends house until we get into our new home next month. This means no sewing for me except the hexies I will be working on.
This will be a long 6 weeks. :(

Granny Judy
October 10th, 2013, 05:57 PM
I hope the weeks just fly by for you.. And come here often when you need a sewing fix. we should have plenty of "finishes" in the show & tell area.

HdWench
October 10th, 2013, 05:59 PM
wow Congrats on the sale of your home, but I'm so sad to hear you must wait to sew again! Ok will look forward to seeing tons of Hexi's and me too, hope the weeks go blurring by until you can reunited with your loved sewing machine!

Lisapc
October 10th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Some say you can't have the good without the bad and not having your sewing machine is really bad. Congrats on the sale and I hope your move goes smoothly!

SandyWhite
October 10th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Think of it as an opportunity to relax and hand sew. Hope to see you post your hexies.

SallyO'Sews
October 10th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Beth, I'm so sorry you're having to go cold-turkey on quilting... and I hope and pray you will enjoy your new home even more than the one you're leaving.

Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

Jean Sewing Machine
October 11th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Hope it is truly 6 weeks and not more. My daughter moved last summer and her 4 weeks at my house turned into 9 weeks. Real estate deals have a way of being unpredictable! Hope yours go smoothly!