PDA

View Full Version : I"M SO DONE!

Bubby
October 10th, 2013, 05:04 PM
This morning I finished up my final dental appointment for the ordeal of my teeth that has been ongoing since June 27th!!!! I am more than ready for this to be over and done with. Now it will just be routine care and cleaning every 6 months. I was in the chair for 39.5 hours. I think that's more hours than I've been in a dental chair my whole life combined!!!

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who supported me, those of you who tirelessly let me whine and cry, those who sent me cards and pm's and most of all those of you who prayed for me. The prayers are what kept me going. About halfway through I was super sick and wanted to badly to stop, but the only way out was to keep going.

Thank you all ever so much....Hugs All Around!!

bkthomas
October 10th, 2013, 06:11 PM
without ceasing.....

Blondie
October 10th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Barb, I am so happy for YOU. What a horrible ordeal. Now you can get back to yourself and really get some things done. Even when you were under the weather, you were far more prolific than I am in my dreams.

Hugs to you. You are always in my prayers, dear one.

pcbatiks
October 10th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Yay for you Barb! So happy for you! You were often in my thoughts & prayers. I hate going to the dentist so I admire you for your courage during all those appointments! Now you can move on to fun things........

RFREE
October 10th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Happy dance!!!!! Sooooooo happy for you!

Lisapc
October 10th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Thank God it is over. I hope you never have to experience anything like that ever again.

HdWench
October 10th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Way to hang in there Barb! Doing another happy dance it is finally over for you and many prayers you don't need anything like this ever again! It sure has played heck with your life and it has to feel amazing to get through it and over with! Yeah YOU!

Cathy F
October 10th, 2013, 07:10 PM
I'm so glad to hear your visits are finished!

asta
October 10th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Happy, happy, joy, joy! Glad you are finished, hope all goes well from now on.

SallyO'Sews
October 10th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Woot-woot!! Hooray for you! Now you take good care of yourself!

sassyquilter
October 10th, 2013, 10:40 PM
So glad things are looking up for you!

auntiemern
October 10th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Thank goodness it is all behind you now. Maybe you can finally get back to feeling normal, what ever that is :)

Sandy Navas
October 10th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Love your brand new smile. Hoping all the anxieties and pain are now behind you . . . completely!!

stitching woman
October 11th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Wonderful news. Now onto lots of fun stuff.