PDA

View Full Version : . . Honoring those that Honor others - Awareness T-shirts update :)

CountryHut
October 9th, 2013, 07:51 PM
-- just a quickie note --

there have been 3 names chosen so far this month -- 2 last week and 1 (so far) this week
another name from my Handy Dandy coffee can will be chosen sometimes this week :)

those that would like to share -- can post here when they receive their Awareness T-shirt

--
for today - I Thanked a Soldier for his service . . I held a door open for a handicapped person

just for today - honor just one person - and someone will honor YOU in return :)

bdmsmith
October 10th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Diane,

I received my shirt yesterday---thanks so much, I love it. I actually was surprised to open up the mailbox and there was 3 pkgs--1 from M* that I knew about, a book my son ordered and your package as a surprise! I was a bit surprised our mail delivery person shoved it all in our mailbox and used a rubber band to try and keep the door shut---normally when we have packages they drive up the driveway and put it all on the porch. I saved opening your package for last because I didn't know what it was and it was a great surprise!

Here's a pic:

Thanks again!

CountryHut
October 10th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Thank you for sharing Teresa . .. if you need to iron your Tee --
-- just to be sure not to mess up your iron or the design -
use a coffee filter or a pc of parchment paper over the design -

Enjoy :)

Lonna
October 11th, 2013, 09:10 PM
57832 Diane thank you so much for my shirt. I will wear it with honor for those warriors who are still fighting this battle and for those who have lost this battle. My dear husband and my self thank you.

ilive2craft2
October 11th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Diane you are such a sweetie! The t-shirts look fantastic!

CountryHut
October 11th, 2013, 10:27 PM
*whistling*~ . . Girl you look Grrrrrrrrreat in your Tee . .

relay to the Hubby -- keep the faith - there are many many peeps that keep him and you in their daily prayers . . .

Thank you for Honoring - those lost in battle and for those still holding their shield as a true Warrior . . .

57832 Diane thank you so much for my shirt. I will wear it with honor for those warriors who are still fighting this battle and for those who have lost this battle. My dear husband and my self thank you.