PDA

View Full Version : Hump Day Motivation!

Joan@DebtofGratitude
October 9th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Hi friends,

Today is the middle of the week and I ran my best (in a loooong time) this morning. 3 miles! My two friends and I tried a new route today -- longer than our usual 2 mile path -- and it felt good to push myself.

For those who need a "nudge" to get out of the sewing chair and move around, this is your friendly reminder. Go for a walk today or take the stairs or jog to the corner and back. Just keep that heart pumping so you'll be healthier and quilt longer.

Have a great day!

Lisapc
October 9th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Needed that. So I will move around this morning before the bubble bath.

You are really doing great by the way!

sally
October 9th, 2013, 11:24 AM
I started a new "core class" and it is on M and W so I will be doing that...then back to the sewing room. Going to be a great day as it is my birthday :)...39 again...and my present to me is a day of sewing! Oh and French Toast which my DH is making for me!

pcbatiks
October 9th, 2013, 11:28 AM
I started a new "core class" and it is on M and W so I will be doing that...then back to the sewing room. Going to be a great day as it is my birthday :)...39 again...and my present to me is a day of sewing! Oh and French Toast which my DH is making for me!

Happy birthday Shauna.......hope you have a great day!

Joan@DebtofGratitude
October 9th, 2013, 12:22 PM

Happy birthday! French toast . . . m m m m m !

Hulamoon
October 9th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Happy Birthday!!

A walk sounds nice. I need to get my mug rug done today. I so behind!

Andrea F
October 9th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Happy birthday Shauna! Hope you are having a great day :)