PDA

View Full Version : I missed the call!

mom4him
October 8th, 2013, 12:47 AM
So frustrated, my cell phone has note been holding a charge well AT ALL! This afternoon about 4:30 Mayo called to arrange for Mariah's appointment and had to leave a voice mail, my phone was dead again. I know it isn't the end of the world, I will just call tomorrow but I so want to get a date so we can start to really make plans.

Ok, I am going to go get everyone to bed and then pray that I can sleep tonight. That hasn't been going so well.

Lisapc
October 8th, 2013, 12:57 AM
Sandy:

That is terrible. Just when you really need the phone it poops out on you. This is a very hard thing to go through worrying so much about your darling daughter. We're here if you need us and as always prayers to you and your family.

baslp
October 9th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Hope you were able to connect with Mayo Clinic to get an appt. scheduled for Mariah.

Miss Sheri
October 9th, 2013, 05:41 PM
((((((((((Sandy!))))))))))

easyquilts
October 9th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Sending hugs! I hope you won't have any problems setting Mariah's appointment. We are here if you need us....

mom4him
October 9th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Thanks. I was able to get ahold of the lady yesterday but still no time. She was supposed to call today but past their closing time and no call. If I don't hear from her tomorrow morning, I will call her back after lunch.

I don't know why this has been so nerve racking for me. Goodness, it isn't like we have never dealt with 'stuff' before.