PDA

View Full Version : I Really Do Have Kensinton's Heart

auntiemern
October 6th, 2013, 10:27 PM
In a Jar...on my desk. After we had dinner at her house Wednesday, she hung out with us all day Thursday. She asked me if I would share my story about Gabe. She was close to tears a few times. She went home that evening and made her heart, with a small opening in with a very special note. She presented me with this in a very private, and emotional moment Friday evening. It was quite hard not to cry. I will cherish this always.
PS Ignore the dust on my desk, DH was in charge of cleaning while I was gone, and we live on a gravel road, lol.

K. McEuen
October 6th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Her heart has polka dots.

auntiemern
October 6th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Yeah it does. Must be a residual effect from the kidney removal. ;) ( okay, I confess, it is a replica )
Her heart has polka dots.

kensington
October 6th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Is there supposed to be a picture attached here ... I don't see any dust. ROTFLOL!

K. McEuen
October 6th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Is there supposed to be a picture attached here ... I don't see any dust. ROTFLOL!

You know how she is ... forgets to attach pictures, falls asleep in the middle of a sentence ....

auntiemern
October 6th, 2013, 11:27 PM
I did it again, that is my left brain working. It is there now, lol Knock it off Karen, you aren't supposed tell all of my idiosyncrasy's.

SuzyQue
October 7th, 2013, 12:00 AM
So are we supposed to keep your bedtime rituals secret, too?????

SuzyQue
October 7th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Just kidding......what a touching reminder of a special heart!!

MayinJerset
October 7th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Oh, Kenningston, that's so sweet.

Hey girls one down side of getting to know each other better is that you have lots to tease each other with.

auntiemern
October 7th, 2013, 12:54 AM
Those weren't bed time rituals, just dead brain happenings. But yeah, let's not talk about those, lol.
So are we supposed to keep your bedtime rituals secret, too?????

Jean Sewing Machine
October 7th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Great remembrance of some good times!

Sandy Navas
October 7th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Kensington left her heart in many other places, too . . . in case no one noticed!!!!

And Marilyn has a GREAT BIG one, too!!!!!
http://iheartinspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/quote-little-things-big.jpg (http://iheartinspiration.com/quotes/never-get-tired-of-doing-little-things-for-others/)

HandsOffItsMine
October 7th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Glad to read/hear that the two of you can be in the same room with each other and "Like" each other now! :) Makes my <3 sing...

auntiemern
October 7th, 2013, 01:41 PM
It just goes to show, not everyone, is as they appear, until you meet face to face. No doubt in my mind Ruby, that when you get to meet you would feel the same way.
Glad to read/hear that the two of you can be in the same room with each other and "Like" each other now! :) Makes my <3 sing...

kensington
October 7th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Well, if you have my heart, WHO has my name tag? Because when I unloaded my stuff today, and went to put it on my board... I have YOURS!! The name tag I got home with says Marilyn... auntimern. :lol::lol::lol:

Sandy Navas
October 7th, 2013, 05:01 PM
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/animations/n/now_thats_funny-1967.gif (http://www.graphicshunt.com/images/now_thats_funny-1967.htm)

kensington
October 7th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Okay Marilyn, it appears that I have YOUR name tag and MINE! I found mine just a few minutes ago. I can either send it to you or bring it next year! ROTFLOL! Right now, they are both on my quilt board. How funny is that? When did that happen? How did it happen? God moves in mysterious ways!

auntiemern
October 7th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Just hang on to it. I will get it later, lol. God does work in mysterious ways.
Okay Marilyn, it appears that I have YOUR name tag and MINE! I found mine just a few minutes ago. I can either send it to you or bring it next year! ROTFLOL! Right now, they are both on my quilt board. How funny is that? When did that happen? How did it happen? God moves in mysterious ways!

Terri
October 8th, 2013, 02:07 AM
Don't know your story and don't need to.....just from reading your post I realize even more what special ladies are here and how much everyone cares for each other. :) Makes my heart warm and my eyes all teary. I am so glad I found y'all.

kensington
October 8th, 2013, 03:21 AM
Don't know your story and don't need to.....just from reading your post I realize even more what special ladies are here and how much everyone cares for each other. :) Makes my heart warm and my eyes all teary. I am so glad I found y'all.

We are really just a bunch of big kids who have been turned loose with seeing machines!