PDA

View Full Version : I have to tell someone..

j-me
March 25th, 2011, 05:06 PM
I have to tell someone that will totally be as geeked as I am about the deal I found today!!!
I go to an outlet store for a major craft company by where I live. It is a outlet store for discountined items, damaged packaging, overstock..etc. Everything is 50% and then each week select dept are an additional % off.
Today was quilting and sewing for 40% off.. so I was LUCKY/BLESSED to get 30pk fat quarters .. reg $80..sale $40 and then I got it an additional 40%off..I got the pack for $24!!! So I got 3 packs and then 2 jellyrolls for $7!! They were Westminster...
I am soo geeked!!! Just had to share...
I love shopping at MSQC and their daily deals are my daily highlight!!!
Well, guess I have a nice stash now:)

Loonwatcher
March 25th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Lucky you. We don't have stores like that around here. Enjoy!

j-me
March 25th, 2011, 05:13 PM
it's the only thing postive that is around me. I am not lucky enough to have a cute quilt shop by me.. just the big box stores. I am a youtube and MSQC addict..

Blondie
March 25th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Wow! What a haul! Good for you. Wish we had anything around us like that. Our cute lil quilt store next town over is quite pricey. And all we have are big box store.
Again, I am THRILLED for you!

janluna
March 25th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Congratulations! That was a haul. I wish I was that lucky! Although, I'm sure you have smarts to have locked on to that deal. Hugs, Jan L

Shirley
March 25th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Wow! Congrats to you!

tamsterg7
March 25th, 2011, 07:40 PM
SCORE! What a great deal!

RFREE
March 25th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Yay for you!!! I just love a good deal!!!Way to go.

Sunnyok
March 25th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Always love a good deal

patticakes
March 25th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Wow...what a great deal...and you are so NOT a geek. Well, if you are, then we all are. I get to West Michigan all the time...care to share where you shop?
Patti

quiltingtrish
March 25th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Wow - that sounds like a better deal than I got when I hit Goodwill today. There were 6 spools of thread, brand new that I got for $3.00. Wanna trade? LOL!

Hugs,

Mia
March 25th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Okay so I am officially JEALOUS.

I went to the J store today and bought.

1 yard of 100% cotton duck.... ( to recover the most wonderful ironing board hubby made)
3 yards of white kona cotton (on sale)
1 yard of a gorgeous red - black print fabric (also on sale)
2 yards of warm and natural
4 fat quarters (on sale)
1 spool of thread
and 1 fabric pencil.............and....... (drum roll please)............ I spent
$74.00 and change.
AND they weren't nearly as wonderful as your bargain, girl. WAY TO GO

Hugs
Mia

Monique
March 26th, 2011, 09:47 AM
I am jealous too. What a wonderful deal you got for sure.

Monique

ginampls
March 26th, 2011, 09:55 AM
i wouldbe bursting with joy for these found deals... perhaps once i move i could be able to find these type of deal... right now way out in the stickes... i just dont find these plus grand rapids mn does not have a craft store nor a hobby store...just weird to me. so for now the plan for another small town just 80 or so miles. will be good for me... perhaps i could apply for a job at the craft store that begins with an M ... an arch angles name...i haven't shopped for fabric in a long time....

singer fan
March 27th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Awsome! Congrats to you. Its like winning the lottery. great deals don't come around often but when they do its wonderful.