PDA

View Full Version : Sunday funny :D

Terri
October 6th, 2013, 05:48 PM
This one made me giggle!

Blondie
October 6th, 2013, 06:17 PM
too funny.

As for me, I spent most of the afternoon raking fugly brown leaves and looking for any special perfectly shaped leaf. That is the key to my leaf raking happiness. Well, and sometimes humping in a big pile of them like a kid.

Thanks terri.

Oh, add to it this funny. Perhaps this is how those in So. Ca. celebrate fall. I know I would.

http://youtu.be/4fYqe3QeOqQ

Now this makes me SMILE

Lisapc
October 6th, 2013, 07:59 PM
I love it. I hear about the leaves in the yard for months w/hubby. They start falling in September and are usually still coming down in late November. I once years ago said that I thought they were beautiful. The look on his face after that comment, well I will never mention the pretty colors again!

Musical_Starling
October 7th, 2013, 09:11 PM
As for me, I spent most of the afternoon raking fugly brown leaves and looking for any special perfectly shaped leaf. That is the key to my leaf raking happiness. Well, and sometimes humping in a big pile of them like a kid.

*ahem* I think you may have been one letter off there Blondie dear... I think you were looking for a J instead of an H? :icon_giggle:

Murphy
October 7th, 2013, 09:49 PM
That is too funny. Blondie, I did not see your typo but it made me giggle :lol: and I watched the video - I am going to start driving the freeways in AZ singing buttercup :) LOVE the positive reaction this young man received!!

Miss Sheri
October 7th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I'm grinnin and gigglin!

Quilted Fantasies
October 7th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Thanks, Blondie. I had that song stuck in my head for at least three days last year. It drove me crazy. Now it's back. Oh well, I guess I can be glad it's not "Granny's in the cellar, oh lordy, can't you smell her?".

In October I think fondly of the lie my daddy told me when I was a little girl. He said God made the leaves change colors for my birthday. Isn't that sweet?

Blondie
October 8th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Thanks, Blondie. I had that song stuck in my head for at least three days last year. It drove me crazy. Now it's back. Oh well, I guess I can be glad it's not "Granny's in the cellar, oh lordy, can't you smell her?".

In October I think fondly of the lie my daddy told me when I was a little girl. He said God made the leaves change colors for my birthday. Isn't that sweet?

Thanks for that smile Grace-Ann. I like the way your Daddy thinks. Sounds like something I would have told my own kiddos when they were young.

DEE. Can you imagine me humping in leaves? Oy! Nevermind - I mostly do not check my typing and it most certainly should have read JUMPING in leaves. Sigh. I have not had enough coffee this morning to have the sense to blush, but I did guffaw.

SMILES!!!

Stacie
October 8th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Very Funny!! :D