PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Time

brook
October 6th, 2013, 04:23 AM
I had so much fun this past week relaxing in a beautiful place with a friend. She travels a lot and gets "points" throughout the year to stay at any of the Marriott's she chooses, FREE! She invited me to go with her to one of Marriott's Villas for 2 nights and I was definitely WOW'd! I had my own room, a small kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave and dishes, two closets, TV, table and couch. Between our rooms was a living area that had a large kitchen with a big refrigerator, dishwasher, counter to eat at with bar stools, blender, toaster, Microwave and more dishes. The other part of the area had a couch and large chairs, coffee table, TV and a lovely dining area with a table for 6. She had the Master room and it too was large and beautiful. The windows in all the rooms opened up to a view of the golf course, literally out our back door. We also had a patio with a table and chairs. There were many other things that were available to us but you get the idea. : )
I've never been at anything like this before, but it sure was fun especially the free part! : )

We were celebrating our, soon to be, shared birthdays.

Granny Judy
October 6th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Wow, Brook!! Happy Pre Birthday Celebration!! If ya ever get her back to Illinois, we have a hotel Marriott I'd like to "evaluate"!! Just sayin' --- My bd is in Dec.

bkthomas
October 6th, 2013, 04:26 AM
That sounds Heavenly!!! Happy Birthday!

Nidan_07
October 6th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Sounds just wonderful.....and free too?? What a great friend to think of doing that for you. Hope you had some nice wine and food to celebrate upcoming birthdays.

Andrea F
October 6th, 2013, 06:11 AM
That sounds amazing! You have a very nice friend :)

Bubby
October 6th, 2013, 08:19 AM
That sounds like a nice weekend!

MichelleKC
October 6th, 2013, 02:16 PM
What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthdays! Sounds heavenly!