PDA

View Full Version : I didn't like it !!!!!!

maxwellthecat
October 3rd, 2013, 12:52 AM
Hello, everyone,
Did anyone watch NCIS? I was so disappointed the way they ended Ziva's last episode. For the past month all I read was how it was going to be such a fantastic ending for her departure. You better have a box of tissues, yea I cried because it was the worst episode. My husband and I were both so annoyed. I would really like your opinions.

Lisapc
October 3rd, 2013, 12:56 AM
Sorry you didn't like it. I have no opinion because I never watch that show. I have had that happen in some shows I do watch and it is torture!

Hulamoon
October 3rd, 2013, 02:05 AM
I have it recorded. I'll let you know.

Loonwatcher
October 3rd, 2013, 04:17 AM
I forgot it was going to be her final episode and we had a DVR conflict so NCIS got cancelled. So it sounds like I didn't miss much.

Hulamoon
October 3rd, 2013, 05:22 AM
I just watched it. I thought this was going to be her last season not episode. I would of loved to see a love story go on longer than the last five minutes. Oh well that's Hollywood. They are bringing someone else in, so we shall see. Tony needs a girlfriend. lol

easyquilts
October 3rd, 2013, 05:33 AM
Yes... It was a little lame.... I didn't know this would be her last appearance.... Just when things were getting interesting!

Andrea F
October 3rd, 2013, 07:46 AM
Oh no, spoiler alert! Ziva is gone? Now I have to see if I can watch it somewhere on the internet...

easyquilts
October 3rd, 2013, 09:48 AM
Oh no, spoiler alert! Ziva is gone? Now I have to see if I can watch it somewhere on the internet...

Ziva's character added that little zing. She brought humor (all those misuses of English words), beauty, and there was always a hint if mystery. A complex character... A favorite if many.... I hate to see her go. She fit so well into the ensemble....

twnkeyes
October 3rd, 2013, 10:19 AM
I was disappointed too but, they did leave the door open to her return in some sort of way. My family has watched NCIS for years. I thought they had the perfect combination of cast, who knows how they can top that!

bdmsmith
October 3rd, 2013, 06:16 PM
NCIS is my absolute favorite show, although I like the 1st one better than the 2nd. I didn't get to watch it because I had to get my son from work and came back when it was 1/2 over and wanted to wait until I could watch the whole thing, however my dad also loves it and I asked him what happened because I couldn't take it anymore. I imagine they're going to see how the show goes without her and if ratings drops at least this way they can bring her back.

lilmouse
October 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM
My channel to watch is gone so I have no idea what happened and when!

MartinaG
October 3rd, 2013, 09:08 PM
I thought it was lame. Overacted and annoying. I think I may pull NCIS from the DVR list.

Grandma G
October 3rd, 2013, 09:47 PM
I was disappointed in it, too. However, since Pablo didn't give notice of quitting the show until one week before this season started taping then I am sure the writers had to scramble to figure out how to write her out. I loved Zeva's character and I will really miss her and her misuse of English phrases but since we survived Kate being killed off several seasons ago (although at the time I was totally not happy with that) we will survive this, too. I kept telling my DH that I really did not want them to kill her off like they did Kate. That was a total shock to the system!

As for a replacement, they have someone coming on board who supposedly will be in 3 episodes. Probably to try her out to see how the public will react to her character. Change is difficult and I hate it. But that cast is really a wonderful bunch of characters and I love them all! So we'll have to wait and see and give the "new kid on the block" at least a chance.

BTW - I heard that there is going to be a NCIS New Orleans...

SallyO'Sews
October 3rd, 2013, 11:44 PM
Actually, I didn't mind it so much. My kids said that if they killed Ziva off, they would never watch the show again. As it is, the writers have left the door open for her to return at some point, and both Tony and Ziva know how the other feels about them. I'll still watch, but then, I've been a Mark Harmon fan since St. Elsewhere!