PDA

View Full Version : More Pictures - see the M*QC Group

Sandy Navas
October 2nd, 2013, 08:20 PM
More pictures are uploaded! Enjoy.

Oh, and if you weren't able to get the Daily Deal that's because everyone here had to buy their limit and they disappeared really fast!!!! (Not so - they were gone before most crawled out of bed this morning).

The shop was jam packed with people from ALL OVER and the forum ladies got lost in the HUGE crowd. What excitement!!!!

Miss Sheri
October 2nd, 2013, 08:25 PM
:icon_kiss:Sandy sweetie, You Rock! . . . Just sayin. . .

easyquilts
October 2nd, 2013, 09:07 PM
What an experience you guys are having! Although we are green with envy, we are all thrilled that you are having such a great time.

I saw the YouTube video, and it was so much fun to watch.... Jenny is so funny.... She's do natural in front of a camera... She is just herself... Al is pretty good, too.

Monique
October 2nd, 2013, 09:19 PM
I am so sad that I can't be there. Thanks Sandy for the pictures.

BellasQuilts
October 2nd, 2013, 09:42 PM
I too wish I could be there. Too many demands from work and I got sick this week anyways. Rats....Glad you are all there and having a great time.

Kgrammiecaz
October 2nd, 2013, 09:53 PM
Great pics. So many smiling faces. Glad you are all having fun. Thanks for sharing

Louise
October 2nd, 2013, 10:31 PM
is there a link cant see the pictures

bkthomas
October 2nd, 2013, 10:38 PM
What an experience you guys are having! Although we are green with envy, we are all thrilled that you are having such a great time.

I saw the YouTube video, and it was so much fun to watch.... Jenny is so funny.... She's do natural in front of a camera... She is just herself... Al is pretty good, too.

I can tell you that Al is just as awesome as his Mom!
Thank You for the pics Sandy - Jean, make sure someone posts pics of her!
Karen, we know who you are!!! Hmmm.....funny and camera shy!

pcbatiks
October 2nd, 2013, 10:49 PM
is there a link cant see the pictures

Louise.........go to groups tab.........click on the MSQC fall trip group and then click join. That way you can see the pictures they are posting.

Sandy Navas
October 2nd, 2013, 11:35 PM
That's me listed as the unknown comic - don't you know???????????? Actually I am in the YouTube but I remain 'quiet' through all the taping. (Yes, yes, it is true . . . right girls??)

I must say that meeting people face-to-face is such a thrill. There have been a couple of the attendees who are SO ABSOLUTELY different from the impressions most people have of them - and others who are more than you would ever expect. I do believe that quilters are a special breed and cannot begin to thank the Doan family enough (yes, Ron, starting with you) for allowing us to grow together.

If you can, in any way, see your way to planning to attend next year I urge you to stuff that piggy bank full and dream. It is so worth the effort and you will never regret finding your friends face to face. I can honestly say that we've all melded into a cohesive group and truly enjoyed each other to the fullest - and it is amazing (at least for me) how everyone I've met is someone who feels like a lifelong friend. These people are S P E C I A L . . .

SuzyQue
October 3rd, 2013, 12:25 AM
Ahhhhh, Sandy.....that's because you are so special!

snippet
October 4th, 2013, 04:13 AM
I'm trying to upload pictures from my cell phone to the forum but technology isn't cooperating much. I'll keep trying and upload the rest when I get home. But I'm having so much fun I might see if someone in Hamilton will adopt me so I can stay forever.

Granny Judy
October 4th, 2013, 04:29 AM
I didn't see any names with the photos.. now I am confused as to who is whom... can anyone help me??

shermur
October 4th, 2013, 09:47 PM
What an exciting day for my daughter and me! Meeting Jenny was a wonderful experience, she was very encouraging to my daughter Halona!!!! We absolutely were in awe of the staff and the open arm welcomed we received!

pcbatiks
October 4th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Sherri......Glad you and your daughter had a great time today!

bkthomas
October 4th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Great picture Sherri!!!! Sew glad for you!!!

shermur
October 4th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Yes, SuzyQue...Sandy is special! I so enjoyed meeting both of you today!

Hawaii Roxy
October 5th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Can somebody post the link of the you tube video I would like to see it :) Thanks

Jean Sewing Machine
October 5th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Can somebody post the link of the you tube video I would like to see it :) Thanks

The link is in this post. The queue of threads has been refreshed and this is no longer visible.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/general-discussion/29363-day-2-forun-fun-get-together.html