PDA

View Full Version : Hi all a check in and up date

shannonsaulter
September 30th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Hi all checking in and trying to catch up here a bit..
I am now 10 weeks smoke free and down to 195lbs..
I have begun walking 1-3 miles everyother day or so...I also bought a pedometer and
found out I walk about 5 miles a night at work thats 30+ miles a week....

I did manage to get my mug rugs done for the swap and I am on target for the SS swap...
Hope everyone is doing goos Love and (((HUGS ))) to all

MayinJerset
September 30th, 2013, 01:08 AM
Way to go Shannon, Keep up the Great Work, May

cyndiofthevortex
September 30th, 2013, 01:13 AM
I've been missing you! I just thought of you yesterday and wondered, "How is that Shannon doing?" So glad you popped in to say hi!

bkthomas
September 30th, 2013, 01:14 AM
Shannon!!! Stop smoking AND continue to lose weight!!! :icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo:
You go girl!!! Good to see you, check in with us anytime!!!

Lisapc
September 30th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Right now I think you must have super powers. Two of the most difficult thing to do and you are doing them in tandem. You are amazing!

Sasha Anzures
September 30th, 2013, 01:46 AM
great job on the quilt smoking and loosing weight!!! it gets easier for both as you go! I LOVED riding my bike three miles every night.....so peaceful and pretty where I live. I am antsy to start again but haven't made the big jump yet....good luck!

K. McEuen
September 30th, 2013, 02:00 AM
Yay! Great job Shannon!

kensington
September 30th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Right now I think you must have super powers. Two of the most difficult thing to do and you are doing them in tandem. You are amazing!

I'm going with "Ditto" on that.

Musical_Starling
September 30th, 2013, 02:46 AM
I'm going with "Ditto" on that.

What they said :D

Andrea F
September 30th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Way to go Shannon! Sounds as if you were Superwoman :)

ilive2craft2
September 30th, 2013, 03:25 AM
What they said :D

I totally agree!!! Way to go!

Iris Girl
September 30th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Way to go Shannon!! keep up the good work!!

Claire Hallman
September 30th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Fantastic job. Quitting smoking is hard enough but to do that and lose weight is almost in the miracle category. You go girl!

Sandy Navas
September 30th, 2013, 11:03 AM
YEAH SHANNON
http://img.tfd.com/wn/79/C12DB-turn.png (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/turn)

CrazyMtnLady
September 30th, 2013, 11:10 AM
way to go Shannon. Keep up the good work.

Miss Sheri
September 30th, 2013, 11:24 AM
YAY FOR SHANNON!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!

pcbatiks
September 30th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Way to go Shannon............keep it going!

Grandma G
September 30th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Congratulations Shannon! Keep up the great work!!

auntiemern
October 1st, 2013, 12:07 AM
WTG Shannon. I am so proud of you. What ever weight you lost, I have found. 15 weeks smoke free and 35 lbs heavier :(

lilmouse
October 1st, 2013, 12:35 AM
Now I know I am going to get into trouble here...I am almost 7 weeks smoke free and lost the 4 pounds I gained and have absolutely no appetite; am also walking the dog at least twice a day and sometimes go for a walk without her!
Shannon; I am so glad to hear you are still going strong...also glad to hear that you are on track...is the sewing getting any easier and are you still pushing yourself to get in there and do something...I know that I am struggling with how to cope with my feelings of frustration....and I broke out from the patch so I am on nothing and haven't been for over a week now....I am allergic to adhesives and when I tripped and fell I had to wear a bandage on my elbow and on my knee and it was overload on adhesives and I started to hive up...so both had to go....still dealing with the shingles as well...are they ever going to go away?

Miss Sheri
October 1st, 2013, 01:13 AM
Marilyn and Lilmouse, I am so proud of both of you! Just wanted to say that. And Marilyn dear, please don't be too hard on yourself about the weight gain, STRESS can add those pounds faster than anything [except gallons of Ice Cream haha] and you my friend have had a most stressful year, not to mention the health issues that don't allow for you to get out and move much. You just take it one thing and one day at a time. I wish I were there in Missouri to give you a hug in person. And Lilmouse, no patch, no nothing?! You are just a little trouper, you are indeed! You certainly have had your hands full with those shingles and then your fall, and quiting smoking on top of it all, Hang in there sister, just keep on keeping on, it Will get better soon, I'm sure of it.

bhaggerty
October 1st, 2013, 03:11 AM
WTG!!! Super job! Keep up the great work!!

nana margaret
October 1st, 2013, 08:20 AM
Stopping smoking and losing weight is so difficult - well done you!

Suzette
October 1st, 2013, 08:26 AM
That is soooo awesome Shannon!!! Way to go girl!! :icon_bigsmile:

Monique
October 1st, 2013, 08:35 AM
Keep up the good work.

lilmouse
October 1st, 2013, 11:19 AM
Marilyn; I am very proud of you...and have to agree; you have allot of stress in your life and that will help to put the pounds on....just know that we are very proud of you....you and Shannon both keep me going!

janluna
October 1st, 2013, 10:12 PM
All three of you are Awesome!!!!! I am very proud of you all. Congratulations! Now, if I could walk long enough, excersize hard enough, I would lose weight. I did lose 6 pounds this week! So, I'm with you! Love and Hugs, Jan L.