PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't Help Myself

auntiemern
September 29th, 2013, 07:39 PM
I really am a nice, giving, loving person.... I just have a big mouth...LOL

ilive2craft2
September 29th, 2013, 07:58 PM
I truly laughed out loud at this one! Love it!

HandsOffItsMine
September 29th, 2013, 08:03 PM
You're sooo bad! lol

Andrea F
September 29th, 2013, 08:33 PM
I love this one! Im going to bed now (1:30 a.m. here) with a big smile on my face. :D

HdWench
September 29th, 2013, 08:41 PM
hehehehe Now that makes me LMAO!!! Thanks and see you soon

MRoy
September 29th, 2013, 08:44 PM
ROFL! Love it!! :icon_rofl:

Grandma G
September 29th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Oh, goodness, that was funny!! And I needed it today! Thanks so much for sharing.

Sandy Navas
September 29th, 2013, 10:29 PM
What is even funnier is that I know whose heart is in the jar!!!!!!!!

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/045/6/3/Human_Heart_in_a_Jar_by_WolfessEnchanted.png (http://naurok.deviantart.com/art/Human-Heart-in-a-Jar-154124196)

PeggyM
September 29th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Hahahahaha!

K. McEuen
September 30th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Sandy, you know someone sweet?

Sandy Navas
September 30th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Naw, Karen, but I know someone who sells honey!!!!

Renate
September 30th, 2013, 12:04 PM
I really am a nice, giving, loving person.... I just have a big mouth...LOL

What does friendlieness and kindness help, if it is hidden in a jar? Each single Person in this world has something good inside, but it depense on how are this persons acting in the "outside". This you should think about and not be ugly with a laughing eye, because you are sure you hide a good heart in a jar, where nobody can see it. Show your kindness, show your hidden good behavior and maybe than we can the "real" Marilyn

easyquilts
September 30th, 2013, 12:54 PM
No, that's funny!

janluna
September 30th, 2013, 02:25 PM
I think you misunderstand Renate. This was a joke! I laughed out loud!!!! Marilyn, has a great sense of humor. It is sometimes on the dark side but I'm right there with her!!!!!! LOL
Keep it up Marilyn!!!!! Hugs, Jan L.

bkthomas
September 30th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Oh, I think Renate understands very very well and is not afraid to say so.

Musical_Starling
September 30th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Oh, I think Renate understands very very well and is not afraid to say so.

I think a lot of us understand much better than most people think we do!

bkthomas
September 30th, 2013, 04:41 PM

Thank You Dee!

kensington
September 30th, 2013, 04:45 PM

Isn't that the whole truth and nottin but the truth!

Lisapc
September 30th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Thank you so much for that. This joke at my expense isn't funny. At first you do think it's a joke, until you see Sandy's replies. Then, you know. There is no confusion. I hope Al see's it. Have a nice day all!

Kens: I thought after the Iron Quilter comments, the one that Marilyn thinks was made is such a horrible manner offered her the right to post on an open public forum her comment. I stated, "actually it does:" and then copied the test and although people are understanding it differently I still don't see what was wrong with the manner of that statement. I agreed with you and we disagreed with Marilyn, a real no no in her eyes. I really thought this was directed at me.

Apparently I am not the only one who feels that this type of Jr. High behavior is inappropriate. I am sure than every single one of us has real problems in life because no ones life if perfect and the people that make these comments or continually attack others should really look at this forum as a place of support and not a place to hide behind a keyboard and pass judgement and behave like a mean little girl with nothing better to do.

I am not perfect and my life is not perfect. Having said that I am grateful that I am not as immature and hateful as the people that behave this way. What purpose does this type of behavior accomplish? Nothing!

Truth is people that behave this way are just not worth the time and effort of the decent, loving and caring people that are here on this forum, or the good 99.9% of us.

kensington
September 30th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Lisa?

Directed at you? Oh no... Not really? Serious? Has to be me. ROTFLOL! (With tears)

Lisapc
September 30th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Lisa?

Directed at you? Oh no... Not really? Serious? Has to be me. ROTFLOL! (With tears)

Now you have me laughing when I was just fed up with the foolishness! I have to go make dinner. I will be back and check for the fallout that is sure to come later on.

I really hope our forum is taking itself back!

Musical_Starling
September 30th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Well I think you are both very sweet and anyone should be proud to have your hearts in a jar!

Oh wait... :icon_doh:

kensington
September 30th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Now you have me laughing when I was just fed up with the foolishness! I have to go make dinner. I will be back and check for the fallout that is sure to come later on.

I really hope our forum is taking itself back!

Well, don't worry about it darling, you know what the secret to being the Honey Salesman is? You are the one who is brave enough to go into that Bee Hive and bring out the comb with your hands.... everyone else, is just eating the fruits of your labor!! SWEET!

kensington
September 30th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Well I think you are both very sweet and anyone should be proud to have your hearts in a jar!

Oh wait... :icon_doh:

Well, my honeycomb drips for you too!

bkthomas
September 30th, 2013, 05:16 PM
:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_ rofl:

:icon_tape: :icon_tape: :icon_tape: :icon_tape: :icon_tape:

kensington
September 30th, 2013, 05:27 PM
No forum member should feel like they are being singled out for a joke like this. We are all members here, a few people deciding behind closed doors that someone is not welcome here and every few weeks drag that person out to be drawn and quartered in innuendos is wrong.

A joke is funny, but doesn't hurt someone. A joke and following comments that imply it is a member, is not funny. AllsI'msayin.

Musical_Starling
September 30th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Well, my honeycomb drips for you too!

Aww, f'anks! :D I'll take some bees with my honey too, I loves me some bees! lol

K. McEuen
September 30th, 2013, 06:36 PM
I've been on the road all day, I'm lost.

Although I will admit my mind went in a totally different direction with the drippy honeycomb statement, Kensington. :icon_surprised: :0

kensington
September 30th, 2013, 07:22 PM
I've been on the road all day, I'm lost.

Although I will admit my mind went in a totally different direction with the drippy honeycomb statement, Kensington. :icon_surprised: :0

My heart. You always crack me up. You have such a dirty mind. I like that in a person. :icon_heh:

auntiemern
September 30th, 2013, 07:54 PM
WTH? How did something so innocent turn into such a flipping nightmare? This joke WAS NOT aimed at any one. If you feel like it was directed to you, then you really do have a problem. Nuff said. It was funny, no matter who would have said it. You have chosen to make it about me, picking on you, get a life. You aren't that important to me.

HandsOffItsMine
September 30th, 2013, 08:04 PM
My God folks get a life! It was a funny signage that has been floating around FB for a week! It's FUNNY! Quit making it more than it is. Plenty of people thought if was funny...

kensington
September 30th, 2013, 08:10 PM
WTH? How did something so innocent turn into such a flipping nightmare? This joke WAS NOT aimed at any one. If you feel like it was directed to you, then you really do have a problem. Nuff said. It was funny, no matter who would have said it. You have chosen to make it about me, picking on you, get a life. You aren't that important to me.

You don't pick on me Marilyn. Heck, you wouldn't bother me if you went stark raven crazy.

But, you do try to pick at Lisa quite often and we have all seen it. If you say those comments weren't directed at anyone here, that's it. They weren't. But, you can see why someone could see it that way. Thanks for clearing that up!

Cat n bull
September 30th, 2013, 08:31 PM
I feel like I am in the middle of a Bring It On movie....:icon_popcorn:

It is starting to get too much like a gang war now.
http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy242/p1pe09/Emoticons/fighting.gif

For the Official Record, I like Lisa. A LOT, and I also like Marylin. A LOT. So I won't be picking sides in this gang war.

And, I did think the heart in a jar joke was funny, and no I didn't think it was directed at anyone specific.

Lisapc
October 1st, 2013, 12:52 AM
I didn't even look at it until I saw Sandy posted. She is usually good for a laugh. I read Sandy's post and realized that yes it was a jab and assumed it was at me like the direct hit on the Iron Quilter thread and the one on the Night Owl Thread where someone complimented me and Marilyn told her she was funny. So you put two and two together and get the truth.

Knowing that I am not the only one who sees this behavior really makes me appreciate the friends I have made here.

Marilyn: Were just not that important to you? Good then leave me alone. Find another way to entertain yourself.

Truth is we are both mothers, grandmothers, wives, sisters, quilters, both have SLE, Lupus and are members of this forum. I see no reason for the constant attacks/comments. Just stop.

auntiemern
October 1st, 2013, 01:13 AM
What is your logic, in assuming that? It was NOT directed at anyone. You, by the way are the one that keeps chewing on the same old bone. Give it a rest. No no but you gave it a second thought. Are you really that bored, that you have to stake out the forum posts, on an hourly basis? Geez. Don't worry be happy. We are all here to have a good time, maybe you should try that.
I didn't even look at it until I saw Sandy posted. She is usually good for a laugh. I read Sandy's post and realized that yes it was a jab and assumed it was at me like the direct hit on the Iron Quilter thread and the one on the Night Owl Thread where someone complimented me and Marilyn told her she was funny. So you put two and two together and get the truth.

Knowing that I am not the only one who sees this behavior really makes me appreciate the friends I have made here.

Marilyn: Were just not that important to you? Good then leave me alone. Find another way to entertain yourself.

Truth is we are both mothers, grandmothers, wives, sisters, quilters, both have SLE, Lupus and are members of this forum. I see no reason for the constant attacks/comments. Just stop.