PDA

View Full Version : Master Chef juniors

Hulamoon
September 28th, 2013, 03:39 AM
Did anyone catch that tonight? Wow those kids were amazing! As young as eight! The judges were so sweet and nice too. If you get demand you should go check it out.

institches64
September 28th, 2013, 07:16 AM
I watched and was amazed! I love to cook and bake but what those kids could do...I have never made some of the stuff they have. The judges were great with them and you could tell it broke their hearts to have to send some home. Can't wait for next week!

easyquilts
September 28th, 2013, 08:28 AM
I watched the show.... I'm a fan of Maater Chef...and was amazed by what those kids coukd do. I'm glad the judges kept their usual merciless criticisms to themselves. I thought they were very good with the kids.,,, praising every child for something. But, I hated to see how devastated most of the kids sent home were.

I have also watched the show hoisted by Rachael Ray, and Guy F. (Can't spell his name), amazing kid chefs are divided into two teams... Team Rachael, and Team Guy. No one is strng home....as happens in the adult version of the show, and I am so glad about that. The teams, as well as individuals! compete for points... The team with the most points wins, as does the child with the most points. It's a fun show... No crushing defeats here, although there are clear winners.

New York Sue
September 28th, 2013, 08:33 AM
I've got to catch this show!
A friend of mine also raved about it just last night....

Hulamoon
September 28th, 2013, 09:00 AM
The kids on the Rachel and Guy show are the cutest! They say the most adult things, but it comes out funny because you don't expect it. I liked the concept of not sending them home too.

Breezed
September 28th, 2013, 12:14 PM
I love Master Chef and I have Juniors queued up to watch later today on Hulu Plus. I can't wait; it looks great.

ilive2craft2
September 28th, 2013, 12:37 PM
How did I miss this? I love Master Chef - I will have to look for this one. Glad to hear that they are nice to the kids!