PDA

View Full Version : Two Years Later

Musical_Starling
September 26th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Today is our two year wedding anniversary and, while I normally wouldn't post that for all to see, I have to share one of the gifts from my thoughtful husband. I seem to have trained him well ;)

Here was my bouquet on our wedding day:

I made it myself using real-touch calla lilies and swarovski crystals and absolutely loved it. After the wedding I split it up into three parts and gave one to each Mom and kept four flowers for myself. Well today, on our second anniversary, my husband surprised me with this ring:

Isn't he sweet? I never thought he would pay attention to flowers! He has only ever bought me flowers once in our (almost) eight years together because we have always had cats and cats and flowers don't mix. But now I have a flower that I can keep forever along with the remainder of my bouquet. I think I just might keep him ;)

Lisapc
September 26th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Well if you needed hubby to show you how much he loves you and that he notices the little things that make you happy this is certainly it. I know you didn't need him to show you that but Wow. Beautiful present! Congratulations!

Tanya D
September 26th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Dee, your ring is beautiful! He's definitely a keeper!

kensington
September 26th, 2013, 05:40 PM
That's just too sweet!

pcbatiks
September 26th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Wow, Dee..........that must have been a wonderful surprise! The ring is beautiful and so is your bouquet. Congratulations to both of you on your 2nd anniversary! Wishing many more .........

Musical_Starling
September 26th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Thank you ladies! I think I got a good'un for sure ;)

MayinJerset
September 26th, 2013, 06:51 PM
What a thoughtful guy, ring is beautiful and means so much to you., you are Blessed.

Iris Girl
September 26th, 2013, 06:53 PM
What a sweet guy and the ring is gorgeous!!!

Andrea F
September 26th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Thatīs so sweet and thoughtful. Perhaps he can talk to my hubby some time... ;) Congratulations!

K. McEuen
September 26th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Sure beats the hell out of a calculator! Ha, don't even ask ...

The ring is beautiful, as were your flowers. I had some lilies that color in a pot in the house for a while, they were so pretty, but like everything else around here in the desert, they died.

Joan@DebtofGratitude
September 26th, 2013, 07:43 PM
You are one lucky gal! Congratulations!

MRoy
September 26th, 2013, 07:47 PM
How sweet and thoughtful! He's definitely a keeper. Happy Anniversary!

auntiemern
September 26th, 2013, 09:24 PM
The ring is so pretty. You definitely have a keeper for your DH,

bkthomas
September 26th, 2013, 09:28 PM
All I can say is Awwwwwww......Happy Anniversary!

Grandma G
September 26th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Congratulations! That is a beautiful ring and one thoughtful husband. And happy anniversary!

bec
September 26th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Wow! That is stunning! What a sweet, thoughtful gift!

Jackiejs
September 26th, 2013, 10:13 PM
He's a Keeper for sure !! Your flowers and new Ring are beautiful ! Congratulations with many more years to come.

SallyO'Sews
September 26th, 2013, 10:40 PM
So pretty! Great Job, Mr. Dee!

PeggyM
September 26th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Beautiful ring. He's a thinker. Keep him! Happy anniversary.

asta
September 26th, 2013, 11:28 PM
What a sweetie you have. Congratulations on the anniversary! I love my hubby dearly and he loves me also but if you ask him what color I wore on our wedding day he would probably get it wrong.

HdWench
September 27th, 2013, 12:47 AM
oh Dee, he is definately a keeper -- Gorgeous ring and I adore Calla Lillies!!! Amazing he thought and remembered this for your lovely anniversary present (((((Dee))))) keep him near to your heart what a lovely thoughtful gift!

Musical_Starling
September 27th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Thank you ladies! After much deliberation I have decided to renew his contract for another two years, but then I will need to decide if he's still worth keeping :icon_giggle:

Genny
September 27th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Your ring is absolutely beautiful! Happy Anniversary!