CountryHut
September 25th, 2013, 09:54 AM
-
The world know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month

I lost a Sister to Breast Cancer almost -8- years ago

Ladies and Gents -- a Mammogram is a picture that can safe a life

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PICTURE TAKEN?

with that said . . .

Many of you know that I design Awareness T-shirts ...

so for the month of October . .
I would like to Honor ---8--- peeps with an awareness T-shirt

all you have to do is --and-- before or on September 30th --

Inbox me your
name - address - size of T-shirt (**sizes available** -- yth xSmall to adult 6xLarge)
and what Awareness you would like to Honor

like -- Autism - Breast Cancer -- Ovarian Cancer - Lupus - Fibromyalgia - Lung Cancer - Apraxia -
Domectic Violence - Murdered Victims - Narcolepsy -- Down Syndrome - just to name a few

---- if I don't already have a design made for the Awareness you wish
to Honor --- NOT to worry -- I will design it and you get an extra surprise when the shirt arrives
(if your one of the lucky peeps)

your name and information will go in my handy dandy coffee
--Pay it Forward-- can

I will Honor 2 peeps each week during the month of October with and Awareness T-shirt

everyone else will receive (my choice) an Awareness Fabric Ribbon for appliqueing

all I ask in return is that you share a picture wearing your Tee
here within the forum and lets us now who you will be Honoring

NOW - get with it and submit your information

Monique
September 25th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Diane, pm sent, address is in my user notes.

CountryHut
September 25th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Very good . . . Thanks much . .

Diane, pm sent, address is in my user notes.

CountryHut
September 29th, 2013, 11:43 PM
-- uuummm . . eeerrrr . . I don't bite . . I don't have body oder or bad breath . . Honest I don't . . .
is it that your afraid of my handy dandy coffee can? . . . is it that you really don't want me here? . . . is it my name? . .
have I said something to offend someone? . . .

well dang whatz the deal . . do tell . .

I've only receive but a few names :) - tomorrow is the last day to inbox me your information - if you wish to participate - SUPER!!!
if not .. sorry if I offend anyone :|

bkthomas
September 29th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Diane, I feel quit certain that you are wanted and needed here, it has been the weekend I'm sure.
Perhaps extend this another day or two.....I'm sure there are plenty who would like to play!

shannonsaulter
September 29th, 2013, 11:51 PM
I sent a PM just got on since I have some time at work..((HUGS))

Lindagie
September 30th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Just sent you a pm as well.

Musical_Starling
September 30th, 2013, 02:36 AM
I didn't want to play because shipping to my little rock over here can be pretty expensive so I was simply letting someone a little closer receive a wonderful giftie from you. But you certainly don't smell funny from over here, maybe I'm just too far away ;)

Madeforyouinma11
September 30th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Gonna go send PM now...I seen this the day you posted...my problem is which awareness I want to pick.
Sent two pm's...told you I couldn't decide...lol
I love your little contests and giveaways...maybe too many are too busy getting ready for their big trip to M*.

Doloris
September 30th, 2013, 12:54 PM
I didn't send because I received before and want others who have not to enjoy forum mail.

Bubby
September 30th, 2013, 05:00 PM
I had my annual mammogram last Monday, the 23rd. At first things didn't look totally good, but after a second and third opinion I feel confident that I can go for a few months before a repeat. I'm glad it's done for the year. The 23rd was my Mom's birthday...she died of brain cancer a few years ago.

CountryHut
September 30th, 2013, 06:26 PM
*2 thumbs up*~ . . . my Mammo is scheduled for November . . . I was suppose to go this month -- but with the Hubby's Dr appt and his surgery scheduled - - just couldn't get it scheduled around the hubby's appts

I had my annual mammogram last Monday, the 23rd. At first things didn't look totally good, but after a second and third opinion I feel confident that I can go for a few months before a repeat. I'm glad it's done for the year. The 23rd was my Mom's birthday...she died of brain cancer a few years ago.

Terri
September 30th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Mine is scheduled for November too! :) Never had one that has been painful.....that's all I ever heard about before I was old enough to begin getting them myself. Had a "scare" once a few yrs back.....when I had to go back for the repeat/follow up mammo, I told the tech to stretch it/pull it/do
*2 thumbs up*~ . . . my Mammo is scheduled for November . . . I was suppose to go this month -- but with the Hubby's Dr appt and his surgery scheduled - - just couldn't get it scheduled around the hubby's appts