PDA

View Full Version : It's Wednesday, middle of the week.

Monique
September 25th, 2013, 08:44 AM

Good morning friends. I only worked half a day yesterday. But I still haven't had time to do much of anything. I did take apart a very small quilt that a friend brought to me for repairs. It needs a new back and batting. The problem is the quilt is from a pet friendly home and my eyes are watering like crazy. I will have to take something. So that is my plan for today. I may make another table runner that I need for next week. So much I want to do, so little time.

Have a wonderful day friends.

Mpyles
September 25th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Good morning Monique! Allergies can be a real pain. Hope something helps with it! I am off to work soon but wanted to pop in and say hello!

Everyone have a great day!

MayinJerset
September 25th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Good Morning, Nice and sun shiny today and so cool and crisp out. The kind of day that makes you want to get going and get stuff done. I think the stuff I'm going to get done is to unpack the totes I took with me to last weekend's retreat. Even though I didn't fabric shop I came home with more than I started with as some friends gave me lots for the I Spy quilt I'm planning. Need to finish the rest of the Patriotic Christmas Stockings, think I'll have 6 or 7 to contribute. Also need to begin working on a little quilty something for my Secret Pal as I got her name the other day. Been checking her old posts to see if I can get an idea of her and her likes.

Lisapc
September 25th, 2013, 10:16 AM
May: I am in the same boat, my partner didn't really answer any questions and I am not sure what would make her really happy to find in her box. I am hoping 1 thing makes her really happy though.

Good morning to all and I hope you all have as good a weather as we are having here today.

CountryHut
September 25th, 2013, 10:17 AM
G'morning everyone . .

My Hot Tub woke me up early today -- it's rainy the pass few days and the bones had not been feeling well --
after a good 10 minutes in the Hot Tub -- I feel like I can do jumping jacks . . boy is that tub worth it's weight in gold . LOL*~

hubby is off to work for a few hours -- this is suppose to be his week off -- his co-worker is on family leave until the end of
next month --
the cancer that he had removed from his nose a week ago -- that area is healing better than expected -- the cancer behind his
ear -- well that surgery is set for Oct 22nd -- so - no more Dr appts until Oct 2nd - 3rd and 4th . .
for every 1 dr appt done and out of the way -- it seems like another 3 or 4 appts pop up . . . - in my book - thats ok - cuz he is finally
having all of this taken care of before he retires again . .

well, I'm off to get busy finishing up the curtains I started to make yesterday for the kitchen . .

Have a great day :)

Sandy Navas
September 25th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Please put Blondie's Momma in your prayers today!!!!!!

auntiemern
September 25th, 2013, 12:42 PM
You got it hun...Thought about her all day yesterday :(
Please put Blondie's Momma in your prayers today!!!!!!