PDA

View Full Version : a prayer request.....

dwil23
September 23rd, 2013, 06:09 PM
I know this is small in light of other's problems, but please say a prayer for my DD. As she was leaving for work this afternoon she backed over our old kitty Daisy. We took her to the vet, but because of her internal injuries and possible broken back, as well as being 14, it was decided that the best thing was to let her go. Stephanie is devastated.

Thanks,

quiltingtrish
September 23rd, 2013, 06:16 PM
Aww Donna. I can imagine how she is feeling. Daisy is in heaven now playing with other friends like her. You've had her so long that I'm sure she knew just how much you all loved her.

Hugs,

EsGrandma
September 23rd, 2013, 06:39 PM
So sorry, know that you DD is devastated - sending you all hugs and prayers.

Judy, USMC
September 23rd, 2013, 06:47 PM
Such an unfortunate accident. I know it must weigh heavy on her heart and almost impossible to console her.

Prayers sent not only for her but also for your family.

Lisapc
September 23rd, 2013, 06:51 PM
I was 22 and running a quick errand and I backed over our 13 yr old Peek a Poo who was starting to have vision issues. I killed the little dog that slept in my bed for 13 yrs. I know the pain your daughter is feeling and I am really sorry this happened.

Lonna
September 23rd, 2013, 07:18 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with your DD I know how much it hurts.

easyquilts
September 23rd, 2013, 07:39 PM
Don't apologize.... Losing a pet is always so sad... But to have something like this happen is devastating. Give DD hugs from all of us.

easyquilts
September 23rd, 2013, 07:41 PM
I was 22 and running a quick errand and I backed over our 13 yr old Peek a Poo who was starting to have vision issues. I killed the little dog that slept in my bed for 13 yrs. I know the pain your daughter is feeling and I am really sorry this happened.

Lisa... I can't even imagine how you must have felt.... I'm so sorry.

ilive2craft2
September 23rd, 2013, 08:58 PM
Oh Donna, I am so sorry on the loss of your fur baby and so sorry about the circumstances. Your daughter must be devastated, but it was an accident! Keeping all of you in my prayers.

Blondie
September 23rd, 2013, 09:30 PM
(((((stephanie))))))
Donna, this is so sad to read and prayer is always a comfort when we lose anyone we love. So glad that you had Daisy for 14 years. I may complain about my chi chi Gracie and Dinah my kitty now and again but then, what parent doesn't give a rant and a rave out of the same mouth?
thinking of you sweetie pie.
Blondie

I know this is small in light of other's problems, but please say a prayer for my DD. As she was leaving for work this afternoon she backed over our old kitty Daisy. We took her to the vet, but because of her internal injuries and possible broken back, as well as being 14, it was decided that the best thing was to let her go. Stephanie is devastated.

Thanks,

MayinJerset
September 23rd, 2013, 09:35 PM
OH, SO SAD FOR KITTY AND YOUR DD. HERE'S A HUG FOR YOUR DD, 56464

Bubby
September 23rd, 2013, 09:35 PM
I'm praying for Stephanie...something like this can be so disturbing. Hugs to your family...so sorry for your loss.

lilmouse
September 24th, 2013, 12:57 AM
Prayers for the entire family and especially for your DD.....tell her we are all sending her special hugs right now as she needs them.

dwil23
September 24th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Thank you all for your kind words, prayers and support. Lisa, so sorry to hear the same happened to you with your little dog. I had a dog as a teenager that I loved dearly - I always told George I would never love another dog as much as I loved him and I haven't, even after all these years. George died of cancer the day after Stephanie was born - November 1st, 1982 and I still tear up thinking of him.

Again, thanks everyone for understanding.

(((HUGS)))

GuitarGramma
September 24th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Your poor daughter. Please let her know that we all feel for her. I will definitely pray for her! She must be devastated.

Jean Sewing Machine
September 24th, 2013, 06:28 AM
That is so sad! Prayers will be said for her!

Iris Girl
September 24th, 2013, 08:53 AM
sorry to hear of the circumstances. It is never easy losing a furbaby. I have an idea of how your DD feels as I stepped on a 4week old kitten we had she was one of 4 and the sister to my precious Bugger we have now. My foot went up down and she scooted under at the wrong time. I was devastated and still remember it to this day and our Bugger will be 14 on Oct 5. Hugs to all the family.