PDA

View Full Version : Sunday hike

mamaquilt
September 23rd, 2013, 06:09 AM
At the moment we have beautiful autumn weather here in Luxembourg.
Yesterday DH and I took part in a "marche gourmande". That is a hike through the woods and small villages of the Grand Duchy. We got fed lovely food.
56408 DH and I right in the middle of a small group of participants
56409 I'm having a little rest near a natural pond
56410 We're having cheese and wine on some church steps, before having coffee and dessert at the next stop
56411 I'd call this an after picture. It was delicious, especially that wine

Hope we all have such a nice and relaxing week

Granny Judy
September 23rd, 2013, 06:15 AM
Looks like a lovely way to spend a day... Thanks for sharing your Hike with us. That cheese and wine looks soo good..

Lisapc
September 23rd, 2013, 09:54 AM
Looks like you had a wonderful day. Great pictures, thank you for sharing.

Sandy Navas
September 23rd, 2013, 10:17 AM
Oh, Michèle, how much fun is that? Love the after pictures. You can't beat that for ending a near perfect day.

What's with the iron man in the middle? Explanation, please. Love the countryside and your 'private' little pond.

nana margaret
September 23rd, 2013, 10:30 AM
That's definitely my kind of walk, looks lovely!:icon_bigsmile:

Miss Sheri
September 23rd, 2013, 11:13 AM
Oh, how beautiful! You are a sweetie to share your delightful day with us. Wish I were there.

mamaquilt
September 23rd, 2013, 03:08 PM
Oh, Michèle, how much fun is that? Love the after pictures. You can't beat that for ending a near perfect day.

What's with the iron man in the middle? Explanation, please. Love the countryside and your 'private' little pond.

That "iron man" in the middle of the picture are huge nails. There is a nail- and some other stuff-factory in that village .
the man in the middle with the black cap is no "iron man" but DH. The village is called Bissen and it is right in the middle of the country. There is also a Good Year plant not far away from there.