PDA

View Full Version : Cyndiofthevortex You Asked to see more sketches

Lissau
September 20th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Cyndiofthevortex You Asked to see more sketches here is a couple more ..l'm showing them here so l don't clog up show and tell for quilts......l have to fix the eyes on the girl wearing the top hat .....and l think my first girl looks better with short hair so l will probably change it....These aren't perfect l can see the faults but here ya go..

cyndiofthevortex
September 20th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Awesome! You really are talented. I like the middle picture best, but they are all fantastic. Thanks for sharing them!

bdmsmith
September 21st, 2013, 12:29 AM
You are so talented. I could never draw, I'm envious.

Lisapc
September 21st, 2013, 01:14 AM
You really are good aren't you? Great job and I am glad you shared them with us.

janluna
September 21st, 2013, 04:13 PM
I love these! I like the third one best. It shows such great character and personality. Very talented.
Hugs, Jan L.

Lissau
September 22nd, 2013, 12:47 AM
Thanks everyone ...l am by no means a perfect drawer but l can get by :) l have taken up doing art journaling to keep me busy my idea was to do an journal combining my writing with the art and try and make it show something from what l've written ....l am hoping it will help whilst l'm grounded and not allowed to do too much...pic below is what l have currently done to the front of my journal to alter it.