PDA

View Full Version : Just 10 more kilos (22lbs)

Lissau
September 20th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Just 10 more kilos (22lbs) and then l will have lost 44 kilos ( 96.8lbs) .........and then l can look at having my knee replacement done...........the light at the end of the tunnel does exist.....

Lisapc
September 20th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Congratulations, it isn't easy and you are doing it and doing it well!

Swedish leo
September 20th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Wohoo!! Great work!

That is a lot of hard work behind those nubmers!

BIG hugs to you for accomplished this!

:icon_wave:

MRoy
September 20th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Lisa, congrats on the 34 kilos (75 pounds) you've already lost! That's a wonderful accomplishment and I know you'll be successful losing the last 10 kilos!

Precious1
September 20th, 2013, 09:59 AM
:icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_wooho o::icon_woohoo:Congratulations!!! Just keep on keeping on!! You can do it! What an inspiration and motivation to others you are!!

EsGrandma
September 20th, 2013, 10:17 AM
WOW - that is fantastic!! That light is coming closer and closer!

grannyann
September 20th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Oh my God. What a great accomplishment for you. You stuck to your goal and that takes a lot of determination.
May you be Blessed with good health and enjoy your life. Great job.

Lissau
September 20th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Thankyou Everyone ..l know l still have a long road to travel after the "OP" and its a major operation .. but l cant wait its been a long 15 months ... l'm losing about 1 kilos (2.2 lbs) a week...... so it will probably be a couple of months until l reach my goal and then it will be nearly Christmas and summer time here ..so it probably wont be until early next year....But at least that light is approaching finally..

Jean Sewing Machine
September 20th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Wow, that's great, Lisa! How did you do it? Diet and exercise? And with a bum knee! You are amazing!

Terri
September 20th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Yay!! You can do it!! :icon_woohoo: I have been losing too, for general health reason.....59 lbs gone since Dec 18th of last year. :D Yay me! Doing it the right way & slowly. Best thing I have done is take up riding a bike, after not being on one since I was 15 or 15...talk about intimidating! But I did it and am really enjoying it. You will do great with the knee replacement. My older sister had double knee replacement in February (yes, both at the same time), because her doc told her she was in such good physical shape (she's 65, will be 66 in Dec) and she had done fantastically!!

Sandy Navas
September 20th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Lisa has lost another person!!! WOW! Congrats, Love! Unfortunately, you've scattered those lost kilos around and I've found a few of them.

http://indulgy.net/0x/Wv/1D/55802482852364444PlnDld30c.jpg (http://indulgy.com/post/ZAdCzb9UB1/keep-up-the-good-work)

Lissau
September 20th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Jean ..l'm following a lifestyle change called "wheat belly" ..l've cut wheat and all grains and sugar from my life and potatoes because of the starch and mainly eat fruit with the word "berry" in the name because of the carbs/ fructose in most fruit ..l know it sounds drastic and very hard but actually its been easy ..because modern wheat has been modified and a protein in it stimulates your appetite. Here is the website "wheatbellyblog.com/" .....................l haven't done any exercise at all ..not allowed to my dr wont let me.

Lissau
September 20th, 2013, 11:45 AM
ROFL!!!! (((((((((((((Sandy))))))))))) Thanks ....hehehe .l hope you are doing well ?????

ksap
September 20th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Congrats!! I have weight to lose myself and just never feel ready to tackle the challenge. Your post is sending much needed motivation my way. Keep up the GREAT work!

SallyO'Sews
September 20th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Wow, good for you!!! Congratulations! You should reward yourself by going to the fabric store!! :D

How did you do this? I'm needing some inspiration!

Musical_Starling
September 20th, 2013, 03:32 PM
That's awesome Lisa, you go girl!! You know we're going to want to see before and after pictures with a weight loss like that, right? ;)

PeggyM
September 20th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Oh, my gosh! You've accomplished soooo much. Keep your eye on the prize. My friend had a knee replacement about 10 months ago, and came through it with flying colors. I think tenacity (and you have it) makes a world of difference.

ilive2craft2
September 20th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Wow Wow Wow!!! You are doing great! Such an inspiration!

Nidan_07
September 20th, 2013, 08:39 PM
You go girl!!! Amazing!!! You have done so well....not far to go now!!

Bubby
September 20th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment!

HandsOffItsMine
September 20th, 2013, 09:19 PM
WTG Lisa! Wow, that is an accomplishment! :D

Think I walked behind you and picked up a few pounds these last few months! lol

Hope you can get your knee replacement scheduled real soon.

Huggers, Ruby

Genny
September 20th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Just 10 more kilos (22lbs) and then l will have lost 44 kilos ( 96.8lbs) .........and then l can look at having my knee replacement done...........the light at the end of the tunnel does exist.....

WOW...you are amazing! Congrats on your weight loss :icon_tup:

auntiemern
September 21st, 2013, 12:43 AM
So excited for you. You made up your mind and stuck with it. Good for you. I only need to lose about what you have left to lose, and am finding it difficult at best. I put on 30 lbs since I quit smoking, but only really want to lose 20 - 25 of it. Do tell how you have done it.

Lissau
September 21st, 2013, 09:16 PM
Marilyn .... l'm following a lifestyle change called "wheat belly" ..l've cut wheat and all grains and sugar from my life and potatoes because of the starch and mainly eat fruit with the word "berry" in the name because of the carbs/ fructose in most fruit ..l know it sounds drastic and very hard but actually its been easy ..because modern wheat has been modified and a protein in it stimulates your appetite. Wheat Belly was developed By "Dr William Davis "...His an American Cardiologist....Wheat Belly Blog | Lose the Wheat Lose the Weight (http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/)

Thanks Everyone :)