PDA

View Full Version : my youngest grandgirl......

bubba
September 20th, 2013, 12:28 AM
My daughter just posted this - she is sick with pneumonia and the natives are getting restless!

The girls are watching The Tooth Fairy. I'm laying in bed. They come running in excitedly saying to get up and to turn the light on.

Me: (ooh no, what's going on)
Holy ****!! What Happened!!??!?!
Mel: standing with a bloody napkin and a tooth in her hand.
AJ: missing a tooth
Mel: I'll tell you what's gonna happen!
AJ: the tooth fairy is coming!!!
Mel: and PICTURE DAY is on Monday!
AJ: ooh ya
Kids: CRACKING UP!
Me: smh *wtf* lmao

Lisapc
September 20th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Of course! Why is it they are always missing a tooth on picture day? That post is precious as is your youngest showing her pride over her missing tooth.

GuitarGramma
September 20th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Your granddaughter is beautiful! Sounds like she's super happy that this gaping hole will be immortalized by her school picture. How fun.

Sandy Navas
September 20th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Did you tell her she has room for a straw in there? Great picture. We've got one running around here looking just about like that.

SallyO'Sews
September 20th, 2013, 12:40 PM
What a cutie! Thanks for the smile and chuckle.

auntiemern
September 20th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Adorable. My youngest DGK still has 3 missing. It took forever for her top 2 to start coming in. We would kid her and tell her she was gonna have to get false teeth if they didn't grow back soon.

bubba
September 20th, 2013, 01:42 PM
The thing that is so funny is that I don't think her tooth as anywhere near being loose enough to come out!!! Knowing Alex, she truly believes a little tooth fairy should have shown up last night....she just cracks me up!

alliek
September 21st, 2013, 03:40 PM
Love it, the picture I mean! Prayers for your daughters recovery.