PDA

View Full Version : I AM SO PROUD. PLEASE SHARE MY HAPPINESS.

mdenzine
September 19th, 2013, 11:37 PM
I am so proud of my middle DD and youngest DD that I could burst. This picture is my middle DD and her fiance' who returned from Afghanistan a few weeks ago. We are so glad to have him home and they will be married this March.
These pictures are of my youngest and her DH who graduated today as a Army Aviator at Fort Rucker. They have been there for the past 18 mos. SIL graduated with honor and will fly the Apache helicopter. I am so very proud of him for following his dream and of my DD for giving him the support he needed. They are traveling home to Arizona this weekend in a uhall (the army way) and as you can see she is 7 mos. along. Middle DD and fiance' are flying to Alabama tomorrow to drive youngest DD's car back to Arizona. Please pray that they all have a safe trip. I am so proud of them and so excited to have them all back home.

Musical_Starling
September 19th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Marilyn, you've obviously done a great job raising two wonderful daughters. And you have so much to look forward to in the near future, I can feel your excitement from all the way over here! Congratulations to all, I can see why you're such a proud momma :) I will say a prayer for their safe arrivals!

PeggyM
September 19th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Oh, you must be bursting with pride! Congratulations on raising a beautiful family!! Thank God they're home safe. Thank them for their service for me. My daughter's dear friend will be returning from Afghanistan next month. I pray for our troops. ((Hugs))

auntiemern
September 19th, 2013, 11:51 PM
Marilyn, so excited for you. I can understand why you are so proud. Will say a prayer for their safe arrival.

Lisapc
September 20th, 2013, 12:02 AM
You are obviously an amazing mother with two self sufficient, happy, loving and responsible children. What a joy for you and that grandbaby is going to be another light in your life and a lucky baby to have loving parents. Congratulations and I will pray for you all.

pcbatiks
September 20th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Marilyn, how exciting for you! I know you must be so proud of them and their husbands too. Prays for safe travels for them. Great pictures.

Bubby
September 20th, 2013, 12:07 AM
I'm thrilled for you. You have a lot to be proud of and thankful for!

ksap
September 20th, 2013, 12:08 AM
What an exciting time for your family. Congratulations...a wedding and a grandchild...lots to celebrate. A big thank you to your S-I-L and future S-I-L for serving our country, and to your daughters because they make lots of sacrifices as well. Have you already made some things for your grandbaby?

MayinJerset
September 20th, 2013, 02:16 AM
You have every reason to be Proud of your beautiful growing family. Good Luck to all of them and safe trips home.

Jean Sewing Machine
September 20th, 2013, 02:21 AM
You have so much to be proud of! A d a big thank you to your family for their service to our country!

cyndiofthevortex
September 20th, 2013, 02:52 AM
I'm so glad you shared this with us! You have a beautiful family. Thank them for me for their service to our country.

My daughter and her husband are military and met in Iraq during their one year tours. I know the sacrifice families make to make our world safer. God bless them all!

Sew Perfect
September 20th, 2013, 02:56 AM
This is all such wonderful news and I can see why you're so proud. I bet you're excited to make a baby quilt for your new grand baby as well.

Sandy Navas
September 20th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Sharing in your pride - tell these young men how thankful we all of for their service and sacrifices. Way to GO!!

debinmalaga
September 20th, 2013, 01:13 PM
You *should* be proud! Congrats on your lovely family and their accomplishments.