PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I got to meet today at the quilt show

Monique
September 19th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Yes I got to meet our own Panda. What a wonderful person she is. She even had coupons waiting for me at Sauders when I got there. A picture was taken and I will post it when I get home. How wonderful it was to meet her.

Madeforyouinma11
September 19th, 2013, 08:37 PM
That must have been exciting...always nice to meet someone from our forum. Sounds like you're having fun!

bkthomas
September 19th, 2013, 09:05 PM
That's great! Meeting other members is sew much fun!!

Lisapc
September 19th, 2013, 10:06 PM
I am so happy for you both. I bet it was a great show.

Panda
September 19th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Yes I got to meet our own Panda. What a wonderful person she is. She even had coupons waiting for me at Sauders when I got there. A picture was taken and I will post it when I get home. How wonderful it was to meet her.

Thank you so much, Monique. It was certainly great to meet you also. I had a great time talking with you. You are super sweet and a lot of fun.

Kathy

auntiemern
September 19th, 2013, 11:54 PM
How exciting for both of you. It is such fun to meet our quilting sisters. Less than 2 weeks and I will get to meet several.

MayinJerset
September 20th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Meeting each other was great. Monique your trip has gotten off to a great start. Did you leave some fabrics at Sauders for the rest of us. I plan to stop there tomorrow, Friday, morning on my way to the retreat. May