PDA

View Full Version : Dear God!!!

Hawaii Roxy
September 19th, 2013, 03:51 AM
ok I just ordered todays DD!!! I ordered the camping one the other day and before that I ordered the last jelly roll they had on DD thats like 3 in one week!!! Heres the deal I was broke and my sweet hubby texted and said I could use his card!!! How awesome is he!? I love him to pieces and must make him a Dallas cowboys quilt ASAP!!!! I am soooo addicted smh that poor man has no idea what hes gotten himself into pray for him because Im beyond obsession with this quilting thing@!!!

bkthomas
September 19th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Amen seester!!! I hear ya, but who can resist that line of fabric!!!!
Well, me but that's because I just can't. :icon_sniff:

HdWench
September 19th, 2013, 03:55 AM
OhMyGod! YES welcome to the wicked world of quilting Dreams! You envision fabric and what it will become, creations will fly forth from your magical sewing machine and spread the beds of the world!

Isn't it GREAT to love quilting so much :-) ohhh I almost nabbed it, but only 2 weeks until we are there in person *wallet full and ready to shop daily* God help my DH too! :icon_heh:

Hawaii Roxy
September 19th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Amen seester!!! I hear ya, but who can resist that line of fabric!!!!
Well, me but that's because I just can't. :icon_sniff:

awww Im sorry Sister!!! I will buy you one when I get MY check (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Lisapc
September 19th, 2013, 10:28 AM
It is lovely. I already spent way too much. I just got off the phone with the LQS owner and she put aside a couple yards of fabric for me she "just knows I will love". Great, as soon as she opened the box she saw these and thought of me. Is it a good thing we get along so well? My wallet is saying not really. At least I don't have to pay for the yardage until I go in to the shop next week.

Jean Sewing Machine
September 19th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Lucky for me that I already have lots of Ellie Ann fabric-- charms, jelly roll, yardage, coordinating backing, all I need is time to make the creation!

easyquilts
September 19th, 2013, 12:32 PM
I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, wanted this DD, but can't afford it.... I have already bought three DD's recently, and thet depleted my account. Besides, I will be taking my daughter out for a birthday lunch tomorrow.

Buy....But..... I have coveted something in that line for AGES..... Oh, the injustice of it all...

Bubby
September 19th, 2013, 02:46 PM
I'm on a fabric diet right now (except for solid fabrics on the DD). It's not fun...but I have nothing to complain about since my stash is really bulging right now.